zoom g2 vs g2.1u???

Discussion in 'Guitar Gear Talk Forum' started by killingmachine, Jan 17, 2009.

1. killingmachine

killingmachine New Member

is the expression pedal the only difference in g2 and g2.1u??
    referring to bajaoo
    g2 = 5700
    +
    fp2=2700
    ---------
    but
    g2.1u=9700

u can save 1300 but does attaching external expression pedal causes a delay or quality degradation or something?????

2. jimmy700us

jimmy700us New Member

well i've recently been to kollkatta, to a place called braganza musicals. i have the g2 with me, went in to check out expression pedals, but some pedals calle dexpression station was costing above 10k, so i asked the owner of the shop who always give you indepth information on any muscal or electronic item u ask for, i asked him the same question, he said if you buy a normal expression pedal costing 2000, u will be only able to change patch volumes thats all and nothing else, and where as with g2.1u u can use the harmonised pitch shifter, change parameters, change volume and stuff like that! and that too the g2.1u also has an additional control in input so u can use an additional pedal! and looks wise too its great! but right now im fine with my g2 its works amazing. easy interface,

3. mad_spartan

mad_spartan New Member

don't know about latency and all. but get the g2.1u. you will love it. totally worth the price

4. thepacifist2013

thepacifist2013 V.I.P Member

An expression pedal built into the processor will always be more compatible than a processor and a pedal connected.
    Also, for g2.1u, the manual/online sites will clearly state what all the exp pedal can do. If you attach a sepearet one, you'll have to figure out everything. Not worth the 1.5k.