Zoom G2.1u Vs Zoom Gfx 3 Vs Zoom 707 Ii

Discussion in 'Guitar Gear Talk Forum' started by akashsgpgi, Oct 22, 2007.

?

zoom g2.1u vs zoom gfx 3 vs zoom 707 ii

Poll closed Oct 30, 2007.
  1. zoom G2.IU

66.7%
  2. zoom GFX 3

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. zoom 707 II

33.3%
  1. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

^ :RollLol:
    Oh no!
    :RollLol:

I Guess, I have to enroll for Rapidex Engish spkeaing course.

2. raj.hendrix

raj.hendrix New Member

psst..."kindly learn english" wouldve been funnier:p:

3. thehundredthone

thehundredthone Well-Known Member

How did you bend your knee the other way and put your foot in your mouth? :nw:

If we're talking about the above processors, in terms of technology the G2.1u is the newest and shiniest. In terms of anything else, I have no clue whatsoever :banana:

4. subhajit_981

subhajit_981 New Member

Dude F**k U all ......... U ppl don't have the decency to talk........
    For Your info. ALEXI
    1) you need a shrink......
    2) you need to grow up
    3) Clear ur basics a**h**le processors aren't = stompbox
    4) Processors emulate amps & anyways Bogner Uberschall is not "OH my dream amp." Try Vox's valvatronix amps maybe it will shut u up.

You guys are bias & don't want me here in the community fine......I will no longer be a part of this community, But u guys are a real shame on the word community.....all u want to do is pass "DIRTY" comments on other ppl who r trying to engage in decent conversation..

5. elfascinating

elfascinating risqué

^Lol .. chill dude.

6. Life_Sans_Death

Life_Sans_Death Acronym!

Chill Dude, these are guys with immense experience and I hate to say it, wit.

ROFL :RollLol:

7. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

Chill.

No need to get emo and sulk over some internet banter.

Anyway, if you are like this in real also, no one's gonna stop you from leaving.

8. UjSen

UjSen *#!EVIL*!!

^^^^^^ :RollLol: :RollLol: :RollLol:

9. Double Click

Double Click New Member

I dont own any procs. I have standards. Like alexi said, I have a bunch of AMTs (u left out the brit sound biatch!!) and a delay. But I dont see how thats relevant here.

I'm no gear geek, and never claimed to be one. I am merely expressing my opinion on Zoom products.. They are based on what I've seen from playing, and hearing other ppl use them live and for home practice. No processor I've tried has come close to the feel of a good stompbox or tube amp.. As for the costlier "high end" procs, I'd rather buy a couple of good stompboxes or a small tube amp. It works out hte same... sometimes cheaper, and with better tone.

Are u actually comparing a valvetronix with an Uberschall?? :shock: :shock:

Wrong thread... that is being discussed here https://indianguitartabs.com/showthread.php?t=32467&page=2

10. Shreddy

Shreddy LaneyManeyResurrection

1.Yes i do.
    2.You recommended a shrink, and i spoke to him. He says i shouldnt grow up. I must act my age i believe.
    3.I don't remember saying processors = stombox.
    4.I took your advice and played a vox valvetronix. For that money, i would rip out the speaker and use it as a storage device.

Oh Noez!!!...

Waaaa, im going to go slit my wrists now and cry because of all the shame.

I see your a beginner at being EMO, wrists are those things that your mind wants you to cut with a razor blade or any other sharp objects.