zoom g1 effect pedal problem

Discussion in 'Guitar Gear Talk Forum' started by xan, May 11, 2012.

1. xan

xan New Member

i am using zoom g1 processor since around 2 years..since 2 days when i try to start, it shows d5 on display and it doesnt respond.as per user manual i tried to reset it.means holding store key while turning it on.but it shows nothing.it doesnt reset.its just stucked at d5.anybody please give me solution.have i lost my processor?

2. mymusicmyguitar

mymusicmyguitar Active Member

Well i read on the net related to this problem and all i found was to reset the unit. I hope u r following a proper manual to reset. No other solution found!!!! :(

3. tirtha2chester

tirtha2chester New Member

Maybe there's a problem with your display... Are the patches changing on using footswitches? Are the volume controls working?

4. xan

xan New Member

Nothing is working man!!!!! Its all hang...no output. Its not even getting reset.i did as per proper manual.

5. xan

xan New Member

Anybody knows where should i take my processor for repair???

6. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

Anybody knows where you live?

7. xan

xan New Member

I live in pune

8. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

Have you tried the music shops on and around MG Road? (They are usually in the basements and pretty easy to miss)

9. shubhamAT

shubhamAT New Member

Long time back i had a 505II, which had none of the buttons working. I took it to Bhargava's in Daryaganj. The fellow opened it up and cleaned up the pcb with a brush and some solvent (which made the pcb very shiny). This fixed the problem. You can try peeping in too.

10. Anoopam

Anoopam New Member

Xan I got the same prob. Can u tell me how did you get it fixed?

11. Anoopam

Anoopam New Member

I got the same prob. How did u get it fixed?

12. xan

xan New Member

I gave it to one o the MG road fellow. And he messed it up permanently. Processor went into deep sleep..he misplaced its adapter too..sorry bro cant help u