Zoom 707ii!!!drum Machine

Discussion in 'Guitar Gear Talk Forum' started by jimmy_cool, Jan 3, 2006.

1. jimmy_cool

jimmy_cool The Coolest One!!

hey guys can anyone tell me how shud i set the drum machine feature to play summer of 69 kinds rythem

2. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

Sorry d00d dont have Zoom 707, but am sure there is one person on IGT who has it.

3. sayanakaharry

sayanakaharry Forum Leader

okay. have a zoom 707ii. dont use the drum machine much, but if im not wrong the rock 1 or rock 2 beats would sound similar.

4. sanjivdas

sanjivdas New Member

Yeah Play around with it and you'll come upon the right one, after all, there are just those many different beats, maybe 20? I never bothered to count. I am sure you would be able to play even the bhangra remix of the song if you mess around a little. By the way, don't you think the drum machine on that sucks with its clackity clack? I find it more comforting to just set the beats inside my head.

5. jimmy_cool

actually i got the pedal two days back and i thought i cud download some rythems frm the net and use it .....didnt knew much so thought i shud consult u guys

6. sayanakaharry

u cannot download rhythms. the 707ii cannot connect directly to the PC. u have to use a smart media card as a go-between. and that only stores patches and audio samples.

7. jimmy_cool

From Where Can I Download Patches....

8. chintan9

chintan9 yay! i won the ipod!

you CANNOT download patches!!!!! Nothing can be downloaded onto the 707II!!!!

9. sayanakaharry

the most u can do is go to sites that give the parameters for creating different patches, and create the paches urelf on the processor.