Youth of India_Are we upto laying are lives for our country?

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by Iraqita_EP, Feb 9, 2006.

1. fat_kax

fat_kax Kickin Ass Since 1989 !

hey - i thot fat ppl counted fer 2 - so 2+1=3
    majority rules...thread closed...ok will be closed...umm....shud be closed....in due time....

2. Mr. Scary

Mr. Scary Bass-tard Child

No this thread shouldn't be closed. It should implode...TWICE!

3. sachoo

sachoo drenched in my pain again

@Iraqita, mar kar kuch nahi hota hain aur maar kar bhi nahi. kuch karna hain toh zinda reh kar taaki usko aur accha kar sako.
    secondly, dont get influenced by the movies.
    Thirdly, take initiative to help poor children, go to orphanage home, work with welfare socities in summer holidays n etc etc.. n u will do a lot for country.

4. fat_kax

dost - agar tu iss thread pe post karta rahega - to desh ke liye kab kuchh karega...:RollLol:
    @sachoo - yep - ur rite man - the government and all of us high class ppl are not really bothered abut how many indians die every !!!DAY!!! due to starvation... its sad - and instead of giving "Donations" to PM's realief fund where it'll be prolly eaten up by "termites" = give it to organisations like CRY and Mother Teresa's thingy - and every day - make it a point not to waist/throw food - i give away my tiffin to the street urchins who hang around near my school bus stand - cuz frankly yaar - i dont need it - and i can go home and eat lunch anewez...cat i?and cant u infact? so sachoo's rite - help out the poor dudes and u'll do enuf = the bigger things like removal of poverty and corruption - well start at a lower scale - u see sumthin wrong - oppose it... and if u cant - then flow wid it fer now....unless u got nuthin to live for...:p:

5. uj_6string

uj_6string Nickelodean Addict :D

fat_kax has put it right......
    my mom says, son, become whatever u want in ur life, except a politician and a lawyer, cause then....ull get our "mooh kala" and u would have no "izzat"...:grin:
    and i agree with wizard.....the youth needs to get into politics...
    u know guys, i think what the youth lacks is in inspiration....movies dont have that much of an impact....
    at the pre-independence times.....there was inspiration everywhere....bhagat singh, mahatma, subash chandra vose, etc......they all inspired the people....that is the reason why people were ready to sacrifice...
    but the youth has nothing to be proud of today....all around us, we see corruption.....and we tend to get disheartened.....
    so, i personally think that the perspective of the youth needs to be changed....and we need to do something about the situation rather than just chatting about it.....

6. fat_kax

dude - u put the card in the rack....thats eggjactly why i wanna learn music - i wanna go onto create a punk type band - and make nice and rhythmic songs bout dissin the govt....that way - i get to spread some inspiration and popularize my much loved punk music all over india....INDIA BEATS!

7. uj_6string

uj_6string Nickelodean Addict :D

ok, i am too inspired now.....i am becoming the pm of india...!i heard u can become one if u are 25.....only 11 more years left....

8. anand eldiablo

anand eldiablo New Member

I won't say that I'm not gonna lay my life for the country, but yes, what is said in the movie, i think is absolutely right...be it told by Yuva, or RDB, or the latest lageraho munnabhai..Yes.. no country is perfect..it is we who have to bring it atleast near to the perfection...yes it's in our hands and also all you talented musicians who can touch the people's hearts straightly through your music and spellbounding lyrics...ain't it???

9. the_wizard

the_wizard Omega == God

And before those movies were released no-one gave a shit.

10. Iraqita_EP

Iraqita_EP New Member

oye fat kax u into ratm type of music??even im lookin for a similar type of band

11. shsnawada

shsnawada Cyborgs & Pasta

this thread is incredibly funnhay...

12. Iraqita_EP

Iraqita_EP New Member

yea it is.....and im surprised it has been remembered at all.....id forgotten about it

13. Ibanezed

Ibanezed New Member

why is a guy from iraq worried abt indian youth?

14. Iraqita_EP

Iraqita_EP New Member

well im from delhi and i dunno since wen has delhi bin a part of iraq

15. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

"iraqita_EP"

16. Iraqita_EP

Iraqita_EP New Member

uhuh........................