your own country?

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by shak, Sep 8, 2005.

1. shak

shak Harrr!

last night on BBc i was watchin this documentary in which a guy named "danny" declared independance from UK!!! ... first i thought it was all a joke .. but that guy seriously declared his home (a flat in central london) a seperate country! .. he went to number 10 dowining street and submitted a declaration of independace ... went to united nation and made the swiss ambassador to recognise his country called "lovely" ..he has a flag ...national anthem and apparantley population more than that of san marino! LOL
    own TV broadcasting station ...and he even went for a place in euro vision song contest!..
    sadly he still isnt recognised by united nations ...
    thinking about it... is it really possible to have a new country in today's world?
    you can check out his website (thats a real joke tho) www.citizensrequired.com
    edit: and i forgot ..he even rented out leicster sqaure in london to hold a cereony of independance .... i dunno if its a joke ..but if it is ... its a very serious joke!

2. ssslayer

ssslayer Banned

well in india all the states if left to themselves would like to become independent countries ...
    so not much surprise ...

infact Khalistan [snip]: controversial topic

3. DrSaurabh

DrSaurabh Wh@+s Up D0C

Hilarious...simply hilarious.:RollLol:

4. somendra_guitar

somendra_guitar New Member

can't believe it

is this guy mad??

5. cYpHeR

cYpHeR Banned

lmao...dat was some funny SHlT

6. shak

shak Harrr!

i think so .. cuz he went to newyork to meet with UN officials ... he rented leicster square in london .. he is funding a documentary on BBC .. all from his own pocket!!! :shock:

7. Nanda

Nanda Bassist

hey u were invisible 4 a while !!!!!!

Ya even i cant belive it ... Guess it some joke !!!! cant be real 4 sure ... chechenya couldnt get freedom from rusiia ,,, u expect UK give that bugger freedom !!!!! Crap !!!

8. Guitar boy

Guitar boy New Member

Strange people...

In case if he gets freedom from UK, will he have to get is passport/visa everytime he comes out of his home?

9. ssslayer

ssslayer Banned

well some ppl are strange ... eccentric is a better word to describe them ...

10. vini

vini Repeat Offender

no..maybe delirious/hallucinated/paranoid/schizophrenic :grin: no..its really phunnny :grin: he must be mentally weak or sumthing

tahda!!

11. ssslayer

ssslayer Banned

on second thought this guy seems to have a hidden agenda ... some sinister purpose ... am waiting for him to turn up with something gr8 ... and fantastic ...

has anyone here seen the websites manbeef.com and bonsaikitten.com - both were fake sites ... just to evoke human outrage ...

12. Ankur_Scorpio

Ankur_Scorpio New Member

Hey....not a bad idea.....atleast now i have a chance to be freedom fighter....missed the opportunity earlier..... wasnt even born and India got Free :mad:

13. zoomingrocket

zoomingrocket TeChNiCaL AdMiNiStRaToR

All Images on that site with world leaders seems to be from the Madame Tussads Wax Museum and some bad trick photography ;)

But the concept is really funny :)

REgards,
    Zooom..!!

14. LEFTY_GUITARIST

LEFTY_GUITARIST -= M®. §öU†|-|ÞäW =-

so, here today..dis day of sept.......ERM....foggot date.....

we declare it as a country............

neo----- prime minister and lord.........will raise da flag and sing da anthem tomorrow.

thnkin u,
    lefty( igt freedom fighter)

15. LEFTY_GUITARIST

LEFTY_GUITARIST -= M®. §öU†|-|ÞäW =-

we got some 12 tohusand citizens..........and keep comin......

16. shak

shak Harrr!

of course it is madamme tussauds! lol its pretty obvious ..how do suppose he would have met penelope cruz and yasir arafat at the same day at the same place lolzz
    but the thing that worried me is that this guy is shellin out money like crazy! .. there must be something in this "joke"

17. shaks

shaks New Member

Well we get to know all these stuffs on discovery channel. This is awsome channel to watch. Whenever I feel bore I just tune to this channel and pass my time

18. somendra_guitar

somendra_guitar New Member

what does this mean??

19. 7miles

7miles ____7miles to success____

lolz //////// tht was funny indeed ... i cant stop my laughter :)

20. nik_bokacheley

nik_bokacheley :help: I'm a mad :sadbye:

OKay, I don't know about you guys..I think I love my country.. But, I oppose many things occuring in the recent times..But, let's not consider such things..:p:

Pe@Ce 0uT!!:grin: