Your most Embarrassing moments

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by coolgirl_babe, May 30, 2005.

1. coolgirl_babe

coolgirl_babe ~STOP TRYING TO BE ME~

I have many embarrassing moments - I used to be in my school choir. I got a chance to sing the national anthem, and when i was almost finished with the last line I accidently burped.......... :eek:: ....Then i left the choir....
    If u have any :eek:: moments, please share.... :nw:

2. guitarangela

guitarangela gran'ma

My most embarrasing moment occured when i was in the middle of a guitar concert. I was playing really well, and suddenly i saw my brother in the middle of the audience. And it makes me so nervous that i slipped my beat and produced the most awkward sound. That was too embarrasing that i couldn't even look at my teacher's face.

3. LEFTY_GUITARIST

LEFTY_GUITARIST -= M®. §öU†|-|ÞäW =-

^^^^^^so sad!
    me don't got any most embarrasing moment! coz my life has embarrased me!

4. DesiPride143

DesiPride143 BEHAVE!

embarrasing moments? wut's dat?....lolz...i never get embarrased cause i make fun of maself when i do somethin stupid...hehehehehe

5. cYpHeR

cYpHeR Banned

too personal....

6. bhavna

bhavna New Member

exactly mine is personal as well

7. JAZZ

JAZZ New Member

many times happened....

8. fictional_real

fictional_real Pyaasi Jawani

i was checking out this cute gurl while getting downstairs and some jerk pushed me ....

i lost my balance and falled in a very awkard way infront of her......and....

all of them suddenly bursted out laughing.....i didnt find place to hide my face!!

many more...

9. LEFTY_GUITARIST

^^^^^^^^hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahha,

same thing happen 2 me also, same thing.........jst 1 of my stupid frnd shouted"hey wut r u lookin at?".......so da gurl saw me..........her face............uh man!!!!

10. Strat

Strat Floydian

In fourth grade in school I pissed in my pants after a teacher scolded me. I don't know if this is my MOST embarrassing moment but it came into my mind first when I saw this thread.

11. shak

shak Harrr!

^^hahahaha now thats really funny !!!!
    mine has something to do with being in the car .. of course in public ... thinkin that the windows are tinted ... but then when i got out ... they weren't ... fill in the blanks yourself ..

did i make any sense ... i hope not!

12. LEFTY_GUITARIST

^^^^^^^^^^am i stupid????????or u?:grin:

13. shak

shak Harrr!

you can keep the honours .. thank you very much

14. guitarangela

guitarangela gran'ma

So u have more???????? :think:

15. akkyy21

akkyy21 #%@!$&

Had been to a friends 16th Birthday party,.... the atmos was all girly girly round there, n there was this gay kinda dude who was hired to host this party. He had told me to propose some chic round there,........... n mannnnnnnnnnn was i embarassed??? Phew,...... had a real tuff time then.

16. daffodil

daffodil bright little flower

there was once traditional day in my college..... so i got ready, wore sari and jwellary and put some make up on... and when i reached college .... i realized that traditional day was the next day..... omigod..... everybody was in casuals.....as it is i am shy .... and everybody started looking at me...and i so wanted to go back home....

.:SpY_GaMe:. likes this.
  17. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

+ 2 results day!

18. somendra_guitar

somendra_guitar New Member

dont remember any!!

19. wisevijay

wisevijay newbombayrox

well my most embarrsing moment was when i was 7.my friends were sittin in my room n i didnt know dat.then i was havin my bath.so came out naked 2 take my towel as i had 4gotten it.u can figure out the rest of it!!!!!

20. guri

guri New Member

i too had one when i got slapped by my teacher in a physics coaching....i guess i was giving him too much mental load to handle at that time.... he had no other options!!