You Gotta Check Thie Outtt ( Purani Jeans )

Discussion in 'IGT Soundtrack - Your Band, Your Gig, Your Music' started by SG1, Sep 21, 2006.

1. Acoustic_Allure

Acoustic_Allure New Member

Great work. Hard work always pays! :rock:

2. SG1

SG1 "Brown Jesus"

Thankx Vini for such comments am glad u liked it. and Iraqita thankx for the reps ..

Alpha .. oh yea abt that .. sure man let me work on that too .. and about the chain thing so here it goes ..

Ibanez RG 7(620) : Ernie Ball Volume : PreSonus MP20 preamp Channel 1
    Voice : Shure Beta 56 : PreSonus MP20 preamp Channel 2

MP20 Mix Out : Ensoniq DP/2 : Efectron 256 : Electrix MoFX : Roland SRV 3030 Reverb : Electrix Killer EQ : Electrix Filter Queen : Electrix MoFX : Roland EF-303 Groove Effects : Direct to PA or to "Champ 491" ( 70's vibro champ modified by Ashley Peacok with 10' Blue Pup )

vini and Aka Oz like this.
  3. SG1

SG1 "Brown Jesus"

but man i wish for some more stuff .. umm u know what would be ma perfect guitar chain would include the above plus a few more DP/2's, Korg Kaoss Pad, Alesis Air F/X, a Fernandez Sustaniac Pickup, that really crazy looking ring modulator that's something like $2k, and the SwitchBlade 16 in 16 out programable switcher.

RoCKaZ!

notty_lad likes this.
  4. notty_lad

notty_lad sudo undress

Sheer Pleasure! You've done a really fantastic job buddy. I wasn't even thinking of finding any errors coz I couldn't stop enjoying listening to it.

Way to go bud, It was one helluva recording!

5. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

Dude, get one clean amp + cabinet!
    You will get professional tone.

6. Aka Oz

Aka Oz /\K/\ - Ozy

u r ma favourite ............Awsome wrk.....Reps Ur Way

7. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

really good. You've got some great ideas going in there.

However, one thing you've got to realize is that the original song in itself is pretty repititive and monotonous with it's changes....this only get's pronounced in your version. I'd have thought if you want to play this live somewhere, you might want to either shorten the song a little or up the tempo (which I think would be difficult).

I don't really enjoy the original a lot but I really like some of the ideas you've got here. Awesome work. These are the covers I love...where the musician sort of puts his own stamp on the song.

8. DJ-ROCK

DJ-ROCK Member

you rock dude

classic man.......whats fair for this new version is ----->make a vdo and play it on MTV.....seriously dude just record it through some professional studios ...it'll work....well gr8 work mate:rockon:

9. SG1

SG1 "Brown Jesus"

Notty : Thankx man .. luved ur comment lol .. thankx again

Ozy: hey long time man thankx for lsnin man

bjr : yes when ever i use to perform this song b4 i use to have alot of problems with the tempo .. but we are so use to it it works like a charm everytime and its one of our major hits for covers here.

DJ : yea man will prolly think abt it .. we are working for our orig Videos ryte now after that inshallag will do something about covers as well.

Thankx again Guyz

10. jozko

jozko Banned

Mr SG, i really thought u'd left forum for good, hmm so u r still around. good to know u ppl r doing orig videos! if u haven't checked yet and u like there underground, participate in https://youtube.com/underground contest. give a thought :) rgds

11. SG1

SG1 "Brown Jesus"

heh yea man iam here actually u won't see me online on weekends cuz thats when i go crazy with rock fests and all heh :) and yea i saw the Youtube thing b4 and we all band members have to talk abt it.
    Thankx man.

himanshu_sood likes this.
  12. himanshu_sood

himanshu_sood New Member

superb job man !!! nice treatment to the whole song ! god bless !

Bleeding Guitar likes this.
  13. SG1

SG1 "Brown Jesus"

Thankx Himanshu for lsnin and for the reps really appreciate it

14. akkyy21

akkyy21 #%@!$&

Wen u goin to put it up for dwnload. :annoyed:

15. Ankur_Scorpio

Ankur_Scorpio New Member

Awesome job!!!! .....reps for u!

16. himika9

himika9 !!!WANNA B ROCKSTAR!!!

omg amazing :nw: :nw: :nw: :rock:jee i wish u and ur band all the best...u guys have a long way to go :)

17. SG1

SG1 "Brown Jesus"

Akky : Dude ya am working on it ..
    Ankur : Thankx for lsnin and for the Reps dude.
    Himika: am glad u like it.. and yea thaknx for the luck

himika9 likes this.
  18. Jam3r

Jam3r New Member

Amazing work
    reps

19. SG1

SG1 "Brown Jesus"

Thankx for Lsnin dude .. and the REPS as well..

20. Jam3r

Jam3r New Member

no problem man it was worth lsnin for sure.
    thankx for the amazing song