You and Me - Lifehouse (Cover)!

Discussion in 'IGT Soundtrack - Your Band, Your Gig, Your Music' started by akkyy21, Feb 5, 2006.

1. Pravas

Pravas New Member

Hi Komal here's a few second of my strumming pattern that I use for this song....
    You & Me Strumming.mp4

BTW I've bad vocals, so I wont upload the file with vocals as of now, may be eventually when I get better :D

2. komal29

komal29 New Member

whatever it is..we dont get to hear..thats the bottomline..:(
    hey..y not make this suggestion to superadministration who has asked what they could do in 2012 to improve igt at ..any resolutions thread..probably it was started by u only!
    no mp3 uploads? then how come some ppl are uploading songs n all..
    how can i upolad recordings which everyone [including a certain bjr..lol] is asking for if there is no option at all [kidding!]

3. komal29

komal29 New Member

hi pravas..wow..that was a quick response..very nice to hear u strumming..
    am sure all guitarists have good vocals only by virtue of guitar playing n being aware of scales n all..will listen when u post it
    well..the problem is am kinda in beginner stage n i cant recognize strumming patterns from audios or videos either !..u need to explain a bit plz :)

4. Pravas

Pravas New Member

Thanks for your appreciation :)...

Very frankly even I don't know what strumming pattern I use... :p it's something every guitar player earn it over time. If it sounds right then it's all fine...

At the beginning of my guitar journey, I used to watch lot of tutorials on youtube.... infact I learned guitar playing by watching videos...

Just look for tutorials of the songs you want to learn, and practice.. you'll get there eventually...

After you get the hold of few songs, then you can pick songs on your own without referring to the tutorials....

Few Tips :-

1> Pick Your Fav Bollywood Songs To Start With, They Are Quite Easy.....(with few exception) :p
    2> Play Songs With Player Like "VLC" which enables you to slow down songs...so you can understand playing pattern more clearly....

5. komal29

komal29 New Member

never mind pravas..thanks for the tips..same here..even am, self learnt..i do look into youtube n learn as well.am quite good as of now..but not very good or perfect n play many many songs..:)..as for strumming i know a few n use it wherever suits..but am not versatile like u played..

6. Pravas

Pravas New Member

Versatile?? I dunno about that..but I'll definitely try to live up to that.
    Anyway...Rock On \m/

7. komal29

komal29 New Member

\m/ \m/.....:):rock::dance:

8. Sumanovo razor

Sumanovo razor New Member

hey bjr...complex melody,simple melody,complex chords,simple chords... ;)...ausumn clips thanks man...

9. komal29

komal29 New Member

where? where?
    even we want to hear!:annoyed:..very bad bjr..we are not having the privilege of learning or listening

10. Sumanovo razor

hahaha...you were too busy with the 'layla' thread at that time.. ;)

11. komal29

komal29 New Member

whateva! i know this particular song ever since it came out..n u r wrong..i dont check out english chords here! i check it out at ultimatetabs n 911tabs website..tried this 3 months back itself ,was playing this the other day n wanted to see some covers of it to improve my strumming at youtube n simply once checked here too! thats all...dont comment abt others life coz u might not be knowing what they might be going through..rings any bell?..i think the statement implies to all aspects of life,happy or sad n to all people!..ppl shudnt comment abt others life..thats all :)..:dance:..
    on the other hand..i dint expect u to keep tabs on what am busy with n what not..am so honoured..he he he:p:
    btw..the previous post was adressing bjr i guess..who is this that has replied? care to introduce?

Last edited: Jan 6, 2012
  12. Sumanovo razor

dolt...which particular song you are talking about...was actually bored with that layla thread...thats why made a new one where bjr helped me...and shared some sound clips ... :D ...why u so effing hyper

13. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

psh it was in some other thread...and I usually love recording stuff so if you have any requests, feel free to ask. That might give me more of an incentive to try and record stuff.

This is the one:

https://indianguitartabs.com/f14/chord-theory-50487.html#post435024

I also just realized that I talked way too much about myself in that thread.

haha, thank you but haven't you already thanked me for this...how did it come up again?

14. komal29

komal29 New Member

am talking abt the particular song this thread is about!..
    when people are mean to you for no reason everyone are hyper..fyi..without any reason y were u talking abt layla thread now?

15. Sumanovo razor

you didnt hear the sound clips so...was telling about the layla thread...its not bjr's fault...there were other members who appreciated his sound clips...i guess it was quite a lengthy thread...lets not hijack this thread...peace

16. Sumanovo razor

within a few week will upload the embellished jazzy version of autumn leaves...well carlton sir himself did the embellishment part...will make a cover soon :)...

17. komal29

komal29 New Member

i assumed when u posted thanks for bjr that he might have done the cover for it..as confirmed byhimself he had done but the link doesnt exist[which he has posted somewhere above].if he has done it in that particular thread u said,then that mention was enough for this thread..i dont even know what u r talking abt..so i dont wanna reply u anymore..
    this is a thread abt you n me song by lifehouse..n it seems u dont even read the headlines of the threads n simply keep posting