You and Me - Lifehouse (Cover)!

Discussion in 'IGT Soundtrack - Your Band, Your Gig, Your Music' started by akkyy21, Feb 5, 2006.

1. khuram82

khuram82 ......:mad:........

sorry akky i was late to respond to ur thread............ here is my feedback

Vocals:
    Nice ones....but i would've liked even more if u hadnt used those reverb effects..........thats gettin a bit too groovy

Guitars:
    For strumming i can see quite a lot of ppl praising it.........but dont know i think u were at times following the incorrect strumming pattern..........or may be ur vocals were gettin outta rhythme

Cover itself:
    I havent heard its original.......but u've done well! im still waiting to get on to the green :p: then i'll be able to rep u!!

Good Work n keep them coming!!

2. akkyy21

akkyy21 #%@!$&

Hey thnx man khurram.

I think, sturmmin aint the probs,... coz its plain n simple all thru out. Yeah may be synchin is the probs,..... I record the strummin n vocals differently, so that the guitar n all sounds clear.

3. khuram82

khuram82 ......:mad:........

i would advise that record it while playing!! thats the best thing.........doesnt matter if the guitar doesnt sound that well on live recording............but live recording is the best to me...........its simple and even u would enjoy it while recording..........coz when u r playin u can get in to the right mood of singing it!! well thats what i think ;)

4. akkyy21

akkyy21 #%@!$&

^^ i know re,... but my mic is not that good. So I have to resort to all these things.

5. itwasnoteasy

itwasnoteasy E chord humka dede Thakur

Your all clips are awesome dude.!!! and recording is also excellent.. very good reps for you.

6. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

:eek:: I'm flattered.

I was just trying to emphasize on different tools we can use to build melodies on a song....I think you should make a start somewhere. Start off trying to use just a major scale, mix it up, and create a melody. Of course, it'll be crappy....it happens to all of us all the time...we just live for that one moment where we accidently come up with something really great and then feel good about ourselves.

notty_lad likes this.
  7. akkyy21

akkyy21 #%@!$&

^^ Aye Aye cap'n

8. notty_lad

notty_lad sudo undress

@bjr .. good work .. da tools surely make a good melody .. n adds a lotta spice to da song ;)

9. coolgirl_babe

coolgirl_babe ~STOP TRYING TO BE ME~

totally hot vocals........and...............nice cover.......

10. nimisha

nimisha .:Forum Leader:.

:rockon:
    too kool.....!

11. ziblu_bhoot

ziblu_bhoot New Member

dude ... its cool .. i like it .... though i never heard the original ... but it sounds good.... very good vocals...

12. akkyy21

akkyy21 #%@!$&

Hey,... thnks zibz,.. u in pune right?

Wanna catch up with ya sometime,.. had sent u a PM long back,. if u remem.

@ chics : ;) thnx

13. zoomingrocket

zoomingrocket TeChNiCaL AdMiNiStRaToR

Nice man...
    Really nice :rock:

Keep it up buddy...

REgards,
    Zooom..!!

14. akkyy21

akkyy21 #%@!$&

thaanku zoom

15. amit82cse

amit82cse Silent observeR

u rock akkyy...

16. komal29

komal29 New Member

17. komal29

komal29 New Member

this link doesnt exist :(

18. Pravas

Pravas New Member

Very Nice... :D
    Have heard the original and even play it on my Guitar..

19. komal29

komal29 New Member

plz post a recording

20. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

I think they removed the whole website and I had a lot of recordings there...this is why I keep saying it'd be better for IGT if they allowed mp3 uploads here. I think it must've been just chords and me playing a melody over them.