yeh yeh - i kno i suck at poetry...

Discussion in 'Poetry and Lyrics Forum' started by fat_kax, Mar 15, 2006.

1. fat_kax

fat_kax Kickin Ass Since 1989 !

ok - b4 u read the crap down there - kno this... i aint much of a senti person - jence im no poet -- but wat i am is a ugly fat dude- and im a bit werked up bout the govt and shit...so i did write this - and fer a reson - i want to make a nice song - punk rock - ishtyle --- so even thogh i got a tune and a bunch of chords in my hed - i aint that sure...so wat im gonna do is ask u dudes/dudettes(*** no bar) fer a lotta help - im gona post some words heere - nuthin of which makes much sense....so u read it - puke - bruch ur teeth - sleep on it - THEN = pick u ur axe - try and get me a fast tune a li'l punky - wid NO solos - no gaps in it - jus one continous blow of werds...for some help - check out www.fatwreck.com
    real gratefull/// the fatdude who's still writin this...
    ok so the lyrix go like

so - help me out - yeh feedback's welcom - edit it if u want - but plzz lemee have a song...and make it before the 20th march plzzz - i only have 10 dez from them fer my class 12th...and probable suicide the way things r goin...lol
    so watever.... help me out...and i kno it sucks - so dont bother mentioning that...
    fat kax

2. CrYpTiC_angel

CrYpTiC_angel Rebelle!

*pukes*

Anyway, I somehow read it in a rappish way :shock:

3. fat_kax

NO MAN--- here go over to www.fatwreck.com for godssake - goto the mp3 sections - download a [highlight]FREE[/highlight] Nofx - song - and then read it in that way -- and then tell me wat u think...

4. walk_alone

walk_alone **~~| An Atheist |~~**

Darkest day in poetic history................

5. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

What exactly are you looking for? Do we make a song and give it to you?

I think a better way would be you come up with something and then we help you take it further.

6. fat_kax

@walk_alone
    TOLD U SO!​
    {
    {
    {
    @bjr
    ok bro - i'll do that - recordin rough version as i write this...wait no - as u read this...​
    {
    {
    {
    @everyone else
    try anewez...​

7. fat_kax

good = now u can brush ur teeth - sleep on it - and then = pick up ur geetar - and think abut a tune fer it...

8. fat_kax