Yamaha Magic Stomp

Discussion in 'Guitar Gear Talk Forum' started by alpha1, Jul 3, 2006.

1. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

2. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

*bump-bump-bump*

No one heard about it? :shock:

3. Iraqita_EP

Iraqita_EP New Member

dun think so ne1 has........i definately havnt

4. Varunendra

Varunendra New Member

Hi,
    I have a yamaha magic stomp processor for my electric.I really like it lol.Any questions u wanna ask me bout it lol.

Varun

5. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

^K the first one:
    Where did you get it and for how much? :)

6. jocelyn

jocelyn New Member

Seems intresting

7. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

I know one person who uses it as a pure FX pedal board.

I heard its chorus and was floored.
    Delay and reverb also sounded lush and clear.

But barring that I dunno much. Infact, I was biut surprised when I came to know (from the website) that it is a full processor, having drive etc.

8. jocelyn

jocelyn New Member

you know any dealers around.. I woyuld like to cheak it out.. I am so tired of the Zoom.. though I have haradly used it..

9. Varunendra

Varunendra New Member

Hi ,
    I had bought mine from Dubai 8 months bak along wid my electric guitar.Its got 99 presets and more can be added within these 99 presets.So far i think the processor is GREAT..if only it had a tuner facility and Waah waaah pedal type thing lol.For those who want to buy it, go ahead..its worth the effects!

Varunendra

10. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

Hmmm.
    Dude what was the price of it? Suppose I ditch my current processor, I need to take into account teh monetary angle too.

11. debankan

debankan The bassist from hell

ANy demo sound track is given anywhere of the stomp??

12. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

arre!!!
    I gave teh link to Magicstomp, the samples are also there.

13. morse_pankha

morse_pankha Banned

my mum was abt to get me that from singapore..i had asked her for the pod..but they didnt have line 6 stuff..all they had was the gt-8 and the magic stomp...ultimately i went for somethin else..
    can anyone give a proper review..i mainly want feedback on its amp sims..

14. sridhar11_2

sridhar11_2 Instrumental guitarist

I've heard good things about it.

15. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

From what I have heard, its amp sims are weak (typical digital), AX3000 scores over it.

I heard its effects (coz the person who I met, uses this as effects bank), they were quite lush and strong.

But serioulsy, I dont have much idea about it, hence this thread.

16. subbu567

subbu567 New Member

Hi

This is basically for the beginners...I recently downloaded a software by name Musician's companion....for the mobile phone..yes...it is authenticated by Yamaha and is available for download from Yamaha-wireless.com..It has over 1100 chord diagrams,a metronome with various BPM'S ,accents and tones,a pictch pipe with various sounds and formats..I found it quiet useful.. and it is availbel for 9.99usd...Advise it is available as trial for one use..during which time all the fucntionality is available...pl try it exhaustively,by this I mean all the features and if you like it then delete the trial version and re download the full version...if any of you happen to use it pl let me know how it was.Thanks

Subbu567

17. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

:RollLol:
    You got it wrong man.
    This is not a mobile phone forum.

You work for Yamaha? :think: