Xbox 360 India Launch 23rd sept: Will you buy it?

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by lord_neo, Sep 12, 2006.

1. lord_neo

lord_neo Guest

Xbox 360 is schedule to launch on 23rd sept in India, it will be the first Xbox to be launched in India Officially.

Will you buy the offcial Xbox 360 for the Grey Market Xbox 360?

2. cumming soon

cumming soon Banned

the price difference would be huge i guess. grey market option would be better
    ght an ipod from the grey market coz the apple showroom was selling it for 10k more than the price i got

3. lord_neo

lord_neo Guest

Its not huge almost the same!

4. g0g0l

g0g0l ! SpAm

I will buy an electric Guitar Instead of that......

5. lord_neo

lord_neo Guest

haha lol! True...but the are alot of guys who are waiting for the Xbox console in India.

6. .:SpY_GaMe:.

.:SpY_GaMe:. New Member

@ neo what is the launch price??

7. lord_neo

lord_neo Guest

I think its 23k for Xbox premium edition and 21 k for Xbox core edition

8. the_wizard

the_wizard Omega == God

I need to buy a TV before that.

9. shak

shak Harrr!

well .. its not an one-off investment in the pleasures of the digital sophomoric entertainment .. keep in mind that xbox 360 uses superior anti-piracy hardware/software (they say ..) that is un-hackable (already been hacked but its expensive to chip xbox 360) .. so expect to pay 4k+ for individual game titles when they become available in India .. to be honest i dont see why one should spend that much dough on something that useless .. get an xbox -360 for couple of k .. chip it for another few k .. and play yer hearts out .. 360 just adds a few extras to xbox-360 that are useless in india anyway .. better graphics .. who cares ... wireless remotes . do we really need them? internet conectivity ... baah ... online support .. :S

buy yourself a guitar ..

10. lord_neo

lord_neo Guest

The mod chip out...you sure?

11. AceRoom

AceRoom Future Grammy Winner

I have an Xbox...I NEED an Xbox 360.
    Do u think that the price will come down here like it does in other countries?

12. shak

shak Harrr!

yes i am pretty sure! .. xbox got hacked in a few days that it came out https://www.maxconsole.net/?mode=news&newsid=6367 and now smartxx team has almost released the modchip (as far as google has told me) but i did hear something about a modchip thats already out and fixing xbox 360s .. dunno could be a rumour ... bu 360 has been cracked thats for sure

13. lord_neo

lord_neo Guest

I see thanks Shak. Anybody know if the modchip is available?