World War 3 Anyone?

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by waleed (London), Jul 17, 2006.

1. m_waleed86

m_waleed86 KhaMosh GhuStAk

just wanted to ask the guys who 'think' that palestinians (or other freedom fighters) are TERROISTS?...

sum ppl take over ur house...they rape ur sister...kill one of ur brother...and beat up ur parents?.....whilst u r out of ur house!....u hv no other means how to help ur family?......what would u do?......

(i dont think u would forgive those guys easily!)

2. Ankur_Scorpio

Ankur_Scorpio New Member

So according to you doing the same thing to them(whoever ur enemies r) is the best way?? If some people were unfair to u, u would become a terrorist and kill other innocent civilians or people who happen to belong to that region/religion/caste who might have played no role whtsoever in those crimes??

Dude...rethink ur policy. What u r suggesting is not a solution....
    and Yes anybody blowing up innocent people.....is a TERRORIST...not a freedom fighter.....
    No freedom fight is fought by killing innocent children..women...plz get over tht view....cos no argument can ever justify. A lot of palestinian suicide bombers have killed innocent people from Israel....so they come under that category. I am not saying Israel did not do anything wrong....but u cannot justify terrorism of any sort...

Stop showcasing tht violence is the only way out, for heaven's sake humanity has lost enough in this violence....over religion and region.

By pointing fingers like this....u r blaming all of Israeli people for the crimes in palenstine....if u r doing this then u r no different from those people who argue that since some terrorists r muslims...so all muslims r terrorists.....

3. light_of_erindi

light_of_erindi New Member

u talking bout me?!:think: ...I don't think I said anything offensive!

4. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

^ Why are people so unperceptive?

PS: Does anyone notice the (subtle) extra spaces / punctuations used?

5. OK guys (especially bjr) this may amuse you.

As the saying goes 'Never a truer word said in jest'

6. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

Not amusing to me.

7. m_waleed86

u did not get my point actually!...these people hv got anger and frustration building inside them!...for bout half a century!..in fact more!......the 'other side' has been killing these people and nobody has been able to stop them!..in fact most powerful countries support them to carry on with these 'operations' (whcih infact shold be called ethnic Cleansing)....they hav got no other way to release this hatred!....so they target civilans as they cant reach the soilders!.....voilence is not the answer i agree!....but wat other option do these so-called 'TERRORISTS' hv!.....if the world stop these double-standerds against a particular group of ppl..am sure that these porblems can be solved gradually!

8. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

In context of this post, I have to ask you to tell me what your stance is on the Kashmir issue.

Kindly oblige
    regards
    bjr

9. m_waleed86

i am of the view that there should be a FREE and FAIR referendum in KASHMIR (as woz done during the partition):...whether the KASHMIRI people would want to join PAKISTAN, INDIA or should be made INDEPENDENT!.....i am not of the opinion that kashmir's fate should be decided by the leaders of PAKISTAN or INDIA!

10. m_waleed86

Also before the referendum there should be complete de-militerisation of the region as a whole....seeing as there are various militias and bout 2 to 5 lac indian 'security' forces!

11. cumming soon

cumming soon Banned

there scannot be a referendum now as most of the hindu population has left the place (or have been thrown out). should have been done earlier as suggested by the then maharaja

12. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

What I was really asking was what you felt about terrorism in kashmir and whether you would call the perpetrators terrorists?

Anyway, the point you make about Kashmir...I honestly think it is not feasible but let's stop since we're going off-topic here and we all know how off-topic IGT can go on this particular issue but I'd like to know the answer to the above question.

13. aysh

aysh -|h3 ori9in4| (ui!aris-|-

"free and fair" ... how holy of thou ! look into the human rights conditions in PoK .. are they any better off ? how can one ask for plebiscite in a state which has seen systematic expulsion and killing of hindus and conversion of the rest ..
    ask the balochis how much they want to be a part of pak .. pak army attacks them with tanks and torpedoes when they rebel .

and thats not even the point , if an indian state is majority muslim , on no grounds it qualifies to be handed over to pak . we have more muslims in India than there are in pak remember .

14. So if we are to equate that anyone disapproving of Kashmiri sepratists then must approve of Israel.

Hence assuming both situatation are not mutually exclusive. Then why
    has it not occurred to anyone that the people behind the Mumbai bombings
    could possibly be operating under a false flag?

To not only devide the asians, but create another front as well as diverting attention from the injustice they are actually committing in the first instance.

I have a principal whenever any terrorist incident occurs and that is look for the main benifactor.
    You will find generally that is where the true perpatrators of the evil deed ly.

Isreal has carried many operations as such, to suck the US and Europe in. Although rare they occasionally got caught (USS Liberty, Lavonn afair etc.)
    Check it for yourself if you don't believe me.

Be honest, just how easy would it be for them India with all the corruption and greed in the sub-continent.

Everyone knows they have been advising India for several years on how to deal with terrorism.

'Beware of Greeks bearing gifts' ............Homer

15. Ankur_Scorpio

Ankur_Scorpio New Member

I agree, Demiliterisation is required......but then u think India should leave its borders unprotected? Or would u ask pakistan to first remove all the terrorist camps so there is an enviornment where India can feel confident removing its military.

I think media plays a big role and many of u have been made to believe tht indian "security" forces r causing trouble in kashmir. Since u always harp on history all the time, let me remind u that Kashmir was one of the most progressive states in India up untill 1989......I dont think people of Kashmir wanted freedom from a nation tht was treating them so well. Terrorists have been infiltrating from across the border, tht fact has been accepted world wide...u shud accept it too. The scene might have changed by now, given two decades of violence by these terrorists has left the state in shambles..........and some poverty driven youth might be taking up arms. But that is only cos they r being paid heavily by those who sponsor terrorism.

I know ur argument here will be the same, Indian security forces have killed and murdered people of kashmir.....but i wont understand it, cos indian forces r deployed all acorss indian borders....and within cities...and no such complaints r coming out from those sections.....and plz dont give me...religion as an issue cos, as mentioned a billions times before...India has a bigger muslim pop then Pak.

16. zing

zing Machine Head

it is easy to blame israel - but that is like "looking at the finger that points to the moon" - that is the USA - without USA, israel is nothing - israel is just a "strategic foothold" for us-uk interests in middle east just like pakistan in south asia

nothing that israel/pakistan does will change the US position of supporting them - bcos it is in their military interest

so don't blame israel/pakistan - blame US & UK

they r the root cause of all the problems in the last century - they survive by supplying arms, creating wars & then taking over countries either by installing puppet governments or thru "business deals"

like i said earlier israelis & arabs wud well have been forming rock bands together by now if US & UK would "give peace a chance" - but in a stable world all countries prosper & that reduces the power & control of US & UK - they will never allow the world to be peaceful or stable - ppl like lennon who say "give peace a chance" get shot

by they, of course, i am referring to right-wing politicians in both countries

talking abt media, it is largely controlled by the US & UK - so what u hear is what they want u to hear

so if waleed & sanju fight it is bcos thats what US & UK media moguls want - but waleed & sanju are "barking at the shadows" - the real culprits are roaming free

u can bomb israel and/or pakistan to hell and back but it will solve NOTHING - bcos the problem is somewhere else

what is the solution? it is too simple - dont fall for the trap - spread love and joy - live peacefully with your neighbours - & watch the warmongers rot away :)

btw, if u want to see the control that US & UK have over the media - just type "britain invades falklands" in google - what are the search results? see for yourself

17. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

I don't think any Indian can really look at bomb blasts or acts of terrorism as a single issue anymore. Memory does play a role in what we believe and while it isn't exactly fair to pin blame on anyone without concrete evidence, theories are usually made on suspicions and later validated. So you see, while it is not that it is impossible that the Mumbai bomb blasts could actually be under a false flag with deliberate links leading to innocent neighbours, most Indians will consider it improbable because they automatically assosciate this bombing with a string of events that have occured in recent times. Couple it with the fact that there are known terrorist camps in PoK and I think you have a solid reason as to why most people jump to this one conclusion so readily.

I agree that it is not impossible that an outside body is actually involved here...and the corruption can only make it easier. However, we cannot rule out a possibility which is staring us in the eye and beating us with a hammer either.

How then do you explain the riots?

This point of yours is invalid unless you look at an overall percentage here rather than just numbers.

18. zing

zing Machine Head

it is easy to post comments on a web site - but what are we willing to do to make our world a better place? IMHO there r 3 things we can do

1. spread peace & love
    www.artofliving.org

2. buy swadeshi products
    https://www.onlinemlm.com/mlmdirectory.php?type=detail&search=892

3. let IGT organize another woodstock - rite here in india - get all possible musicians frm the world - india/pak, israel/arab & make music for peace

19. m_waleed86

well i think that u r ignorant of the fact that UN had passed many resolutions calling for a plebiscite during the period 1948-49! (u can search for urself just go to google or yahoo)

and HINDUs thrown out!....now this excuse i am Reading for the first time!
    (u seem to sugest that hindus were thrown out whilst the indian forces hv been present for the past 50 yrs!

20. m_waleed86

Yes Human Rights conditions are better than most countries in Pakistan!.....as for the hindu killing and every thing plz read my previous post! (u r forgetting that india has more than 50% of the land area of kashmir under it's administration)
    As for balouchi's....that is just a small group of LANDLORDS and VERY VERY RICH alndlords at that (one namly AKBER BUGTI) who hv got people 'employed' to safe guard the land taken illegaly!...these landlords victemized the people and make them work in mines etc. (u seem to be watching the propaganda program Doordershan's PAKISTAN REPORTER too much)....

I hv noit seen to suggest in any of the previous posts that a muslim majority area should be pakistan's!..all I am saying is the my view is to Hold a referendum under UN (not pak or india)!....simple!

INDIA EVEN REJECTS A UN FORCE IN KASHMIR!...now why would it not allow a UN force to Patrol in KASHMIR!....if it is too worried bout'terrorists'