Work Out........

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by DesiPride143, Jan 19, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DesiPride143

DesiPride143 BEHAVE!

lolz true....but i have to fight this out man...

2. DesiPride143

DesiPride143 BEHAVE!

hmmm...good thinking dude...i m really really impressed...i wonder though...i have ma all da nerdy pics on here in da album but didn't see any pics of urs....yea dat tells me who is a nerd...yes indeed, "i m a nerd"..."fag" u talking bout buch of sticks right? which were used to burn da gay people..am i right... if i m wrong please explain f*&^ing dork....ma username..aaah yes....DesiPride143...wait wut's urs...guns n roses....idiot...couldn't even come up w/ something on ur own...abcd type? yea i guess so...and yes I Proud To Be An Indian...got problems w/ it....as ma title indicates "Bring It On"...i'll take u anytime, any place....btw...i know morons like you...beaches, gurls...i bet when you go to da beaches..oh wait if you go to the beaches...u prob don't even take ur shirt off do you..."mommy mommy i m embarrased, i got boobies haning"...and i can also bet that u haven't seen a naked gurl in reality..and yes internet does't count....freak don't get me started...i can keep on goin and goin...and yes..i still want u to bring it on....

3. guns n roses

guns n roses Pro Guitarist

ha. funny. i didnt catch the gay sticks part but oh well......

i havnt looked at the album since like a month, and there are many people on this site who use band names or something else that's "came up with" so i guess you're calling people not only on IGT but on other sites using forums ""idiots". So i guess im an idiot, and anyone else who doesnt come up with a name, or has a band name. just f*ck off dude. ur a prick. I dont live next to the beach or did i say i go to it. I said California has beaches and girls, and i do go to the beach and sh*t. i dont go often cuz i live 150 miles inland and for the record seeing chicks in reality is not hard. You can go F*ck some scuzzy a** bitch and look cool, but i dont care. Ive seen Sh*t, you never said videos or mags dont count. and i dont have double d's like you. I also dont pop boners to guys, fag.

4. fictional_real

fictional_real Pyaasi Jawani

@dp and guns.....chill guys!! :shock:

5. fictional_real

fictional_real Pyaasi Jawani

@DMF......ha ha ha ha.....lolz...dat was so cool man.

6. shak

shak Harrr!

HAHAHA...i cant believe dp is fighting in this thread as well....and mods plz make a note of the strong language...we have minor memebers as well!!...

7. ananth222

ananth222 Beginner

dudde its the minor memebrs that ARE fighting...!

so are we taking bets yet?

8. shak

shak Harrr!

^^^ :shock: :shock: ..didn't know that...

9. d_ist_urb_ed

d_ist_urb_ed Genuflect b*tches!

This has gone too far. Bets on it, no less......Thread Closed! Sort out your differences in PM's.

shsnawada likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.