1. magicalaks

magicalaks New Member

.:SpY_GaMe:. likes this.
  2. sixstringwonder

sixstringwonder New Member

out of tune vocally a little bit. i liked the creative element you put in it. a job very well done. what recording equipment are you using? you have a nice echo and fullness to the vocals and guitar ....

keep it up!

3. abhimanjrekar

abhimanjrekar ----> Zhol-Man<----

^^ thts some research....

4. ^ lol abhi i remember i heard this recording somewhere and when i landed on the page...i was sure that this has been posted earlier too... and when i checked it..found so many threads....:annoyed: ...so thought of i should tell him that its not good to post one song more than once...;)

5. abhimanjrekar

abhimanjrekar ----> Zhol-Man<----

hmm..

@ aks,

heard all ur songs...good one of lamhe..and NEM was sorta fast...and wen i clicked on hero,it played lamhe again !!!!!!!!!!

6. KiLLaZ

KiLLaZ New Member

well i heard ur cover, and yeah sum places u didnt sing it at right time, and it was okay, and guitar was good i guess, well i dont play guitar at all so cant really judge but i sing so yeah. and the alaap in the end was not at its best,

nice try .

lol @ 5 threads... lol if u just wanted ths topic to be current lol.. u can always post a messege on it to get it on the top lol..

hey devilishly have u heard me covers yet, u said u would lol.. if u wanna its still on the first page sumwhere lol....