Woh Ladki Hai Kahan [Dil Chahta Hai] - Intro (Full)

Discussion in 'Hindi Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by ShreD, Jul 11, 2011.

1. ShreD

ShreD New Member

I searched for the tab of this song. Obviously I was interested in playing intro only. But there was no intro tab for this song. All I found was this - https://indianguitartabs.com/f6/dil...i-kaha-guitar-pieces-complete-song-11428.html

It has intro tab but it is incomplete. So Thanks to @strings, who tabbed the song in above link, I started working on the incomplete intro part he has tabbed & this is what I've modified
    (It may not be 100% accurate, but if you play it fast enough, it sounds good. And anyway, there isn't any other tab available. This is the only tab of intro parts) -

Intro 1 -

E|------------------|
    B|------------------|
    G|------------------|
    D|--1----8----8/10--|
    A|------------------|
    E|------------------|

Intro 2 -

E|---------------------------------------------------|--------------------------------------|
    B|----------------------1--------3--1----------------|-----------------1--------3--1--------|
    G|--1/3--3--1--0--1--3-----1--1--------3--1----------|--3--1--0--1--3-----1--3--------1--3--|
    D|-------------------------------------------3--1-1--|--------------------------------------|
    A|---------------------------------------------------|--------------------------------------|
    E|---------------------------------------------------|--------------------------------------|

Here's the text file - View attachment Woh Ladki Hai Kahan.txt

Youtube link to the video song "Woh Ladki Hai Kahan" - YouTube - ‪Woh Ladki hai kahaan - DIl Chahta Hai - OST‬‏