windows live mail beta users?

Discussion in 'Computer Forum' started by shak, Dec 18, 2005.

1. shak

shak Harrr!

has anyone of you been invited to use the new hotmail beta .. called live mail beta or something? ..
    i have been trying to use the right click button functions and real time window resize function but it doesnt seem to work on my pc .. has anyone got that going? if yes ... then how?? ..

2. i went to some weird site and it said that 'msn 8' is out and i can download it from there. i got some windows live messenger crap instead. i tried logging on but it said that only restricted email ids can use this version, i guess someone just leaked it out :p:

3. aeg0

aeg0 Guitarıng Alchemist

@shak - what do u mean "right click button functions" ?

the preview window pane resizes fine for me, if thts wt ur asking.

4. .:SpY_GaMe:.

.:SpY_GaMe:. New Member

thnx shak for the invite but i have a prob it says download n sign in n below is th edownload button whihc cant b clicked :mad: :mad: :mad: !!

Attached Files:

5. rizaaj

rizaaj Forum Leader

^^@spy game.. yea same happened with me..

the problem is i think that the above download button is not functioning if you use it with firefox... use Internet Explorer to open it..

same happened with me..

.:SpY_GaMe:. likes this.
  6. .:SpY_GaMe:.

thnx rizaaj

yep it works on IE

7. .:SpY_GaMe:.

hey has anyone tried the voice mail option in yahoo messenger that is really cool .....

8. aeg0

aeg0 Guitarıng Alchemist

i thought this thread was for windows live mail. wat are u tryin to download ??

9. .:SpY_GaMe:.

yep dude thread is abt the beta
    (sorry went offtopic :eek:: )
    i installed it n it sucks really

y??

hmmm
    1.u can use only one email address for that ie u cant sign out n sign in with another id
    2.when u send instant messages it says there is an error; n the msn window closes n so does msn messenger
    3.even the offline message feature does not work well
    4.u r not given invites ie not everyone can invite other people...

+ve points abt msn messenger beta

1.they r working on the send offline messages!!!

2.none....thas all