Will there be a World War III?

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by DesiPride143, Jun 24, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nebuchadnezzar

nebuchadnezzar G34r G33k

@shsnawada and jammy...Okie...that maybe be true, but I was talking about the possibility of European nations going to War with each other on a large scale..During the WW1 and WW2, they had long standing territorial disputes and stuff...Europe was divided into into two camps in WW1 and then there was Hitler in WW2..
    So what I meant was a large scale war between nations doesn't seem probable as of now.....I didnt mean to say that Europe is a safe and peaceful place for all its ppl..
    @death...That doesnt make sense..can you compare Bhagat Singh to say,the Mujahideen in Kashmir?Terrorism everywhere may have started out as a freedom struggle, but somewhere down the line they lost it....I'm not saying that the Govts are right and terrorists wrong everywhere(most had valid reasons for protest)..but the way of going about it is wrong...

2. jamhead

jamhead Unknown Legend

grow up,... before you post on threads like this....

3. jamhead

jamhead Unknown Legend

am not too sure about WW1, but 2 didnt exactly happen for "long standing terrortorial disputes and stuff".

there was a lot more to it.

4. Taifi

Taifi New Member

well i think as u wd have seen that america has been makin war wid afghanistan and iraq(both muslim countries)...they r tryin to terminate muslims all around the world...there r now after udder muslim countries...a time wd come when muslims wud take a stand and make a war wid america...thatz when WW3 will start...like jews mayb wuld be wid america...and christians wuld b wid muslims...or sumthin like that...i think america has a 15 or 20 year plan which bush started...what I THINK is that america themselves destroyed the twin towers...and then they had a reason to attack muslim countries...thatz what i think..

5. nebuchadnezzar

nebuchadnezzar G34r G33k

sh!t...sorry forgot to edit it suitably...yeah, WW2 wasnt about territorial disputes...:)
    there was a lot more to it..completely agree..WW1 though was largely that only..

6. jamhead

jamhead Unknown Legend

and what have you been ....??

7. Taifi

Taifi New Member

dude i think they destroyed the twim towers...coz just look at the facts...how many americans were killed in that incident...they needed a motive to destroy the muslims...first they wanted to destroy the people the think were the 'leaders' of the muslims ...taliban which is not true...they r not leaders...then that done they wanted to destroy another leader...saddam...they said that osama is in afghanistan...boom...war in afghanistan...taliban killed...they said iraq has nuclear weapons...boom...war in iraq...saddam captured...all they need is a motive...muslims ko kisi pagal kute ne nahi kata ke woh twin towers uradein...y wd they do such a thing...thatz wat i think

8. Mr. Scary

Mr. Scary Bass-tard Child

The mess next door (i mean Iraq, since I'm in Kuwait now) gets worse all the time. Does anyone feel that if there WAS another "World War", would it start here in the middle east? I find it very unlikely that it would start in Europe again, the whole left wing groups are dangerous but do not pose a MAJOR threat.

And also, other than North Korea, who else in Asia serves as a threat to the U.S? Iran is counted too i suppose.

9. jamhead

jamhead Unknown Legend

osama and zarqawi and muhammed atta and the rest are zen buddhists or what ??

10. LEFTY_GUITARIST

LEFTY_GUITARIST -= M®. §öU†|-|ÞäW =-

yeah ,
    ww3..................

igt vs. gamersindia

11. light_of_erindi

light_of_erindi New Member

Th CIA report says...a 70% likely hood of a major conflict in the next 10 years...so....maybe just propaganda....but u never know...:)

12. greenday

greenday New Member

yeh ww3 is very possible or i so i think, bush has bin acting quite fascist, if u guys haven't noticed already...and that will cause uproar at some point in time, and cuz of his actions, all other americans receive a bad reputation, to be frank i don't even think tat those ppl who did vote for bush were crazy war mungers or anything, its what u call propaganda...some fall for it and some don't... plus DesiPride said lets all get together and **** america, why? an eye for an eye will only make the whole world blind, and i don't see why others have to suffer when their leader is the one who is messing with their lives and others, with complete lies...just doesn't make sense...and watever happened to peace...i do think tat osama just uses religion to cover up his horrible acts, i mean yeh bombin the twin towers really converted many ppl to islam....yeh right....tats not the way to convert people, how about doin door-to-door but oh no, they can't be all that smart now can they?

13. shak

shak Harrr!

WW3 ... hmm lemme see...... NO!

and about that muslim terrorist issue. ... damn it! .. i wanna say so much on that but i know that i'll upset many people ... so i better shut up .. by the way read this and have a thought

some foreign people attacked U.S.A on sep 11, on order of osama-bin-laden (alleged)
    some foreign people attacked afghanistan (u.s.a) on orders from bush

some foreign people killed innocents .... a few hundred on 9/11
    some foreign people killed innocents ..... a few thousands (afghanistan iraq)

they said they were doing this for the sake of their fellows killed in iraw palestine etc..
    they said they were doing this for the sake of their fellows killed during 9/11

people in afghanistan resisted cuz it was attack on their homeland
    usa attacked iraq cuz it considered 9/11 an attack on its soil ..

SEE!^ .. the two scenarios are not very much different .. both parties are doing the same thing thing uptill now. . none of em is the good guy .. but here comes the difference ....

the former are labelled as terrosrists.
    the later ...... heroes!

i dont get it ... do you?

DesiPride143 likes this.
  14. greenday

greenday New Member

hmm nice way to put it..

15. LEFTY_GUITARIST

LEFTY_GUITARIST -= M®. §öU†|-|ÞäW =-

ugt me , ma man!! :rock:

good post........................ :rule:

16. DesiPride143

DesiPride143 BEHAVE!

*slaps*.."Get out*...>>>>>>>>>>>

17. DesiPride143

DesiPride143 BEHAVE!

prove woteva u saying...whenever u see an attack on india u blame it either on pakistan or some middle eastern countries...do u even have a proof...da bloody police of india is corrupt and u believe woteva da TV tells u..now dat's da truth..again *slaps*

18. DesiPride143

DesiPride143 BEHAVE!

Death_angle and Sharukh...good posts....reps from me....

19. shak

shak Harrr!

true! then why dont you just fuc kin lemme decide, that to whom i want to give maguitar (or keep it maself).. *slap* ... at least i should be given a voice ... GET ME???

20. shak

shak Harrr!

and i hope you know what i mean by "me" and ma "guitar" .....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.