Why indian Bands HAVE NO VALUE ...

Discussion in 'Music Talk' started by Nanda, Jun 29, 2006.

1. Nanda

Nanda Bassist

If you people wondered why Indian Bands can't make it big or lack respect ... Listen to the song ........
    Band : Krokus
    Album : Krokus
    Song : Angela Part 1

And if u have heard Parikrama Rythm Blues ... U'll know ....

Even if u think a song by indian band is good ... The band themself might not dare to promote it internationally ... Coz they know for sure their amzing ways of ripping off stuffs will come to light and might get sued ....

After listening to few relatively unkown bands and indian bands .. Like Kings X, Savatage , Stratovariuos , Krokus, Fates Warning, Metal Church, Cynic ... I feel most of the indian bands lack originality and rip off something or the other .... So i feel i have lost all the respect i had for the indian bands ... Who are trying to cheat ...

2. real_illusions

real_illusions Clapton Is GOD

indian bands are not into creating good music. everyone wants to be cool and be part of the lifestyle so why waste time actually creating something when there's so much stuff already out there waiting to be ripped off.

i once heard a band play a song which sounded exactly like vanilla sky(paul mccartney) but with distortion but they talked about it being their most awesome prog metal composition.

i say carry on ripping people off cos lets face it, no one is expecting indian bands to come up with something original that's any good.

3. shsnawada

shsnawada Cyborgs & Pasta

What? There's an indian band called cynic? Or have i just misread your stuff?

On topic: I dont care about "indian rock". I dont listen to it nor do i expect it to do anything good.

4. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

aah, Nanda the devil ist back!

5. Nanda

Nanda Bassist

Yeah dood i am back .. I was listening to a song n thought i need to share it ...
    And Cynic is not Indian Band .. And i havent mentioned any Indian band .. I mentioned International bands .. whose music is normally ripped by Indian bands ...
    Cynic is a band tht released only one album called focus .. But they r good ...

6. ronnieanand

ronnieanand n00bier th@n th0u

Welcome again Nanda.....Finally you decided to take a change from your useless existence in HP like we all do with our useless existence in our jobs. Long Live Useless People...:nw: :nw: :nw: