why does india loose the finals?!

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by rocking_devil, Aug 11, 2005.

?

why does india loose the finals?!

Poll closed Aug 21, 2005.
  1. they are over confident

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. they are under confident

16.7%
  3. most are almost retired hurt

50.0%
  4. spend more time with bubbly

16.7%
  5. others <pls specify and crucify>

16.7%
  1. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

hey guys why does india always loose the finals ?!!

2. the_batman

the_batman New Member

Do you really want to ask that question to a Paki guy like me?

3. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

if thats the case i wud make a seprate one for the pakis too!:p:

4. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

because they aren't winning too many games in the first place....If they had been winning all the league matches and losing finals like South Africa used to do a couple of years ago, this question would have bothered me.

I'll reserve my judgement against the team until they have their full team strength in operation.

5. deathdr_87

deathdr_87 Awesome Guitarist

um.. they win more games than threy lose...

youll never acknowledge the fact that india is a really good team 0 ull jsut glorify their losses,,,

6. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

Agreed, but over the last couple of years they've just about scraped into finals....getting a bonus point against pakistan on the last ball and stuff like that. They haven't really dominated so I never "expect" them to win....I want them to but don't expect them to.

And even apart from my bias, I think India is a great team at full strength.

7. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

@deathy----this is about winning all the way to finals and loosing at the end!

8. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

When has that happened other than the world cup where they were outclassed by a better team?

9. deathdr_87

deathdr_87 Awesome Guitarist

agreed they lose in finals -but usually agianst sides like australia... whcih one cannt feel bad about.. also in the fianls against sri lanka - they ahd a bda day- thats all...