Why Aamir Zaki is unique and the best?Plz read

Discussion in 'Music Reviews, Albums, Biography etc' started by grimreeper_007, Dec 24, 2005.

1. shak

shak Harrr!

i respect salman .. but aamir is totally different class .. i dont think its a fair comparison .. i compare zaki with holdsworth etc ... not any salman etc ..
    anyway ... 4 new aamir tracks out .. if anyone needs em .. pm me ..

2. #iR@

#iR@ GANDI BACHI RELOADED

well after reading all the posts... i will give my opinion too and i believe that amir zaki is the best guitarist.... i mean his work is UNCOMPARABLE! i completey luv his work and i think salman is GREAT too but there r a few ppl who can NOT be compared and i think amir and salman r among those ppl.... well... thats wat i believe :cool:

3. Johny Bravo

Johny Bravo The Boy Genius!

Well I dunno much about Aamir Zaki. Havent heard much of his work so cant comment. Does anyone have like a collection of his work, which they can share? I really want to listen to him, especially his jazz work. If someone has all his songs, plz post up here. I need his stuff. THanks.

4. Johny Bravo

Johny Bravo The Boy Genius!

Buddy, I have to speak my heart. I am still waiting for that guy to make an impression on me. All hez got is bass all over his tracks. And whatever drummer hez playing with, he needs to go & die in a puddle of shit. Kills all of Zaki's music, same monotonous rhythm from start to end.

And abt his fingerpicking, dude I accept hez good with fingerpicking, but with picking, hez not that proficient. Trust me.

And different genres, look at Faraz Anwar. He has played in Metal, Shred, Rock, Hard Rock, Classical Rock, Neo Classical, Neo Metal, Pop, Blues, and R & B. He plays drums, keyboards, guitars, and vocals. Bass too, but not good enough to mention.

And abt Jazz, I think Mekaal is a far better Jazz player than Zaki. Hez quite versatile too than Zaki, whoz all abt Jazz. Mekaal has Rock, Hard Rock, Folk, Classical, Jazz, Metal, Blues etc all under his belt.

Overall, i think he iz over rated. He is kinda static for about a decade. Nothing impressive since Mera Pyar. I really think all Paki guitarists should quit singing.

5. tippex

tippex New Member

NO Zaki is a very standard player. He is good for Pakistani standards but not international. And sorry but Zaki has never played jazz. He isnt good enough.