wht do u ppl think????

Discussion in 'Pakistani Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by sabih10, Jul 27, 2006.

1. sabih10

sabih10 New Member

hi guys i have just joined .....n i have checked all the posts .....dont u ppl think that we r revolving along the same selected songs of selected bands????

dont u think we need to be more creative and may b innovative.......so lets brainstrom.....n think of some new and different songs....

2. limaj_daas

limaj_daas Guitar Pro Maniac

dude the problem is that there are only a handful of decent bands in paki. the rest think they can just hold a guitar, act lik they're strummin, hire a crap vocalist, have retarded redundant love themes and that's about most bands in paki. And plus, we have debates over how to play a few songs. So i agree to the fact that we do revolve around the same bands, but i disagree about the same songs.

3. slipknot_555

slipknot_555 RuHH..

yea correct... there r many bands in paki but amng thm only handfull of good bands...E.P,CaLL,JaL,Fuzon,Aaroh r good bands..so u will find many tabs of this artists..

4. Aka Oz

Aka Oz /\K/\ - Ozy

guyz dere is talent in paki but all off them are underground bands which cant effort to com on scenes.....well i think band lyk ep , jal nd bandz act lyk strummin , they rarely play live ....but ug bands r stragglin so they will play live ,engertic.........so u guyz shd giv a hear to paki ug bands.......

5. parthasarathy

parthasarathy New Member

Yar!! can anybody tell me a link for the site, so that i can hear the Paki songs..till now i am not aware of any of the songs of Paki..what type do they generally compose..what will be there major intsruments in their songs..somebody help me out plz..

6. limaj_daas

hmm... can't giv a specific website cuz it's sure to be deleted lol. but well, we have around 6 ranges of music: Commercial Crap; Commercial Good; Underground/Rock/Metal Crap; Underground/Rock/Metal Good; Mainstream/Rock/Metal Crap; Mainstream/Rock/Metal Good. The last four all use guitars, drums, bass, occasionally keyboards. the first 2 usually compromise of sometimes techno, excessive keyboards; synth and all; drum loops; bass and sometimes guitars.

and current LEADING bands in paki are: Call/Jilawtan Prod., Mizraab, Noori, Mekaal Hasan Band. these three have quite a big share of paki music market. the FORMER leading bands are: Ep; Jal; Junoon; Fuzon; Aaroh. The last two of the latter category are about to make a jump back into the CURRENT category. I don't know much about commercial music cuz most of it is crap. you should make a note of never listening to artists such as annie princess and her likes... jsut keep a safe distance and u won't start hating paki commercial music. lollz.

if any questions remain.. just ask.

7. paranoid13rohan

paranoid13rohan .: iNDiaN iDioT 3.0 :.

doz any1 knows who is Jal's drummer ...

i've only heard Jal's CD ... n havn't seen dem live ... but i think dere drummer is fab ...

8. Aka Oz

Aka Oz /\K/\ - Ozy

waqar n salman alerbt i think

9. limaj_daas

i think in the album, khurram j. khan did the drums... live, waqar. but i don't think waqar is doin sessions for jal nemore cuz jal is outta jilawatan prod.

10. Aka Oz

Aka Oz /\K/\ - Ozy

i think not khurram j k is albumz drummerin..its salman albert or waqar