Whoz Mizraable????????????

Discussion in 'Pakistani Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by m_waleed86, Jul 3, 2005.

1. m_waleed86

m_waleed86 KhaMosh GhuStAk

Well guys an gals i heard this song DIL DIL PAKISTAN (kind of remix) which makes fun of mizraab....
    well any wayz who do u think sang the song....
    me thinks a part of it is sung by RIZWAN (VITAL SIGNs guitarist..... remember!!!!)

wat dou think??????????????? :think:

2. Lahori_rocker

Lahori_rocker Guitar God left IGT

he is not a real guy................i think he is not a vital sogns guitartist

3. Lahori_rocker

the song which mizraab made it makes a joke of the real song what do u think??? :s

4. infinite aaz

infinite aaz Member

Brothers ut depends upon taste, the song played by mizraab is in heavy metal mood, so we cannot call it a joke, i still remembered when the video of the song(the original vital signs), the other day i read in the paper that few people(extrimists) said the song s video should b banned coz when four guys sing this song along dancing, the sacredness of the song spoils, so guys V.S version was in POP but mizraab s version Is heavy metal, but still every one have its own choice and taste, anyways keep rocking

5. xth

xth New Member

mizraable is a guy from america..n his name is rameez i guess :)

6. grimreeper_007

grimreeper_007 New Member

mizraable is faraz anwer the lead guitarist and vocals of mizraab.

7. J_a_L

J_a_L New Member

no ppl....mizraaable is also a sorta underground band....basically they made sorta fun of mizraaab....i knw 2 guyz from mizraable...so dats whoz mizraable is....n yea....mizraable has a pretty fit guitarist...my friend knowz him....lefty hai woh bara set guitarist....

8. nadish

nadish Active Member

There isn't ne lefty guitarist in the Band Mizraab, Lead Guitarist is Faraz Anwer, other is Jemie (Jamal) on rythem guitarz and the bassist is Khalid Khan (Aaroh).

And for for all the guyz who thinks that mizraab is making fun of old music, For ur kind information, mizraab is the band who produced the heavy metal songs for the first time in pakistan with urdu vocal, b4 their prodeuction, all musicians thought that Heavy Metal or Death Metal music cannot be used in urdu songs, but Mizraab proved them wrong...

9. nadish

nadish Active Member

And yeah, Mizraab is holding 2 records in pakistani music industry... 1 for The Best Solo (of Insaan) in History of Paki Music. and 2nd for The Hardest Song Ever in History of Paki Music (Aag)

So u can't say that they r making fun of music...

10. Orange Guitar

Orange Guitar IGT's ALLROUNDER

man faraz anwar is da,n gud....i m the biggest fan of mizraab!!!!! mazi haal mustaqbil rox.....and it is not underground anymore!!!!

11. JAZZ

JAZZ New Member

BAd song........but Good solo

12. grimreeper_007

i have faraz anwer's autograph on my guitar back

13. Orange Guitar

Orange Guitar IGT's ALLROUNDER

really!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! plz post the picture of ur guitar here...plz plz plz!!!!!!

14. Lahori_rocker

ohhh orange u r mad :) :) :)

15. nadish

nadish Active Member

@Jazz: Fantastic Songs, Fanfastic Music, Fantastic Lyrics, Fantastic Vocal and Fantastic Band.

16. grimreeper_007

i have and i tried but the picture size is 2 big nd heavy, sorry orange.

17. Tazz

Tazz New Member

lol nadish u've mixen up dem , mizraab ........ mizraable ( the pain in the ass ) , the onLy rEas0n fArAz anwer coverd nd givE of few his touches were Ghazanfar Ali's (CEO IM) idEa fOr dat Im aWards , n beSides rOhail hayaT nevEr had an issue of makin or remixin the sOng (dil dil pakistan) , t0h whu the f*** he is too ..................................

18. nadish

nadish Active Member

Ya u told me that at KMC Park....

19. J_a_L

J_a_L New Member

ppl i was telling u about MIZRAABLE not mizraab...

20. J_a_L

J_a_L New Member

n i knw faraz is not a lefty...