Whos got a pet here?

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by slash, Feb 7, 2004.

1. slash

slash New Member

I got a 2 yr ole blood hound named cheetah:beer: what u got?

2. preezer369

preezer369 New Member

that was SOOOO random! lol

3. rabi_sultan

rabi_sultan <Bulla Ki Jana>

randomness continues :rolly:

got three cats, Simba, Lata and Honey they are brother and sisters and about 3 months old.

4. alli

alli The Best Ever

used to have a turtle ... called "stupid".. and the BEST out going turtle ever ...he was the 'nemo' kind..wanting to discover the world and keep exploring forever... so i set him free in the river... and boy was he excited !

now i got 3 turtles..but they're too in a water pond by the river..will set them free too sometimes soon....

and i get them from crawford market (market in bbay which keeps everything possible if u have the patience and strength to find it ) so its more satisfying to set 'em free...

i also used to have albino sharks..they're not lke the huge sharks with big teeth u read about ... these r river sharks with the most kik-ass sixth sense ever.... during the latur earthquake they stopped eating 2 days be4 it and ddnt eat till the tremors werent done with...and im not lying !

and i got lots more amazing creatured chillingo ut at the farm...hehe....

animals completely kik-ass!! dont they ??

!!!
    :)

5. rabi_sultan

rabi_sultan <Bulla Ki Jana>

lol for a second i read bbay as ebay and was thinking :shock:

in any case PICTURES!!! i wanna see pix of the turtles. iv got some of the cats i'll size the pics down before uploading them (rite now they is 1024x768)

6. scot_hacker

scot_hacker New Member

I had a green Nevadan Iguana which my aunt brought for a week or so until I found out it couldn't live in this climate and had to be taken back to wherever the hell it had come from...

No kidding here...

7. FinalPhase

FinalPhase New Member

Iguana wow! i had a white rat:eek: ran away from me:shock:

8. slash

slash New Member

ran away from me LOL!!!:p

9. gypsysoul_19

gypsysoul_19 New Member

pets

got a female lab called cookie, a tortoise called toto, 3 fish tanks with discus, barbs, sharks and the lot, got two parrots, 15 pigeons. Looking out for a good GS male pup.

10. llovedude

llovedude New Member

GOT A PURE BLACK DOBERMANN HIS NAME IS BAADSHAH

11. jayanth

jayanth &lt;.: : Call Quits : :.&gt;

I have a Spider named Kirk... It wont go away even if i let it out.

I have another Pet. Its a squirell Named Halen

12. alli

alli The Best Ever

recently kinda adopted a stray dog. - although she lives down in the building and every1 love s her... i do take care of now . !

first my neighbours took care of her .. - but they've gone outta town for a while so now yaaay ! ..i volunteered to look after her.

and shes a true dahling ! got her a red collar with a bell on it but i donno wheres tht s gone ( no..shes not stupid enuff to break it off and swallow it )

13. jayanth

jayanth &lt;.: : Call Quits : :.&gt;

Halen actually lived on the top of my Godrej. But when i started feeding it it became Tame. Now it sits restlessly on my shoulder if i want it to.