Who wants to have a songwriting contest?

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by rabi_sultan, Sep 15, 2004.

1. jayanth

jayanth <.: : Call Quits : :.>

THat throws the concept of IGT bands into thrash..

2. esgallindeion

esgallindeion Minstrel Knight

But brings a wider concept of IGT musicians unearthing their talents into the picture.

3. jayanth

Ok Anyways.. THe final Drum Bass and Keyboard Layout of Shadows Of The Dead is here.. Have fun..

Attached Files:

4. jayanth

Forgot To MEntion.. THe Drums and Bass were created in TabIT.. Similar to Guitar Pro.. So i added a guitar Track to just give you a little idea..

5. 6String_assasin

6String_assasin The Painkiller

one suggestion..
    cannot we just NOT have a last date? that way it wud be better as everyone wud b able to participate wenever they get free time..just n endless contest.. n moreover some ppl wud have one excuse less.
    btw, gud job TnJ project. (was it just Jerry on it or Tom also?)

6. rabi_sultan

rabi_sultan <Bulla Ki Jana>

we need to have a deadline for the songs, unless you want it a quarterly deadline ?

or we can expand this and make a best song and best album songwriting competition lol

7. 6String_assasin

i thiink it would still be ok without deadlines..the more a band works the more will it get. just giving out points according to their work...

8. jayanth

jayanth &lt;.: : Call Quits : :.&gt;

Its TNJ all the way.. No Tom seperate and all.. or jerry seperate..

We need a deadline else i would fail in my exams..

9. pacificwaters

pacificwaters - .+:| Oriel |:+. -

dead line or no dead line

THE PACIFIC SKAW EXPERIENCE rules!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10. jayanth

TPSE?? No prototypes?? Yet.. When the big release.. Me an Tom decided to release all six of our songs together.. Cause that would be better..

11. 6String_assasin

ok i just got some good ideas..will try them out this weekend if i don't get lot of work from college..
    I just don't know wether to record directly or make them in fruity studio?
    I also have this softie called 'Reason' from Propellerheads, looks really complicated and big..haven't actually even seen it properly..anyone knows abt it?

See, if we don't have deadlines, even essi and those other ppl can join in wenever they want/get rid of there exams n stuff..and i'll probably compose something long enough to cross the 2:30 min. time limit given by you ppl...;)

12. pacificwaters

hey jayanth,

heard the music that u had posted 1 or days back yesterday. it was good. really innovative. liked it. good work.

hmmmmm....... so u r working on 6 songs...........

well seems u r coming up with more songs to counter our sompetition. ok. its alright...

TPSE needs competition.

and i think we should also encourage 1 man band. whats the harm in it. that way we will have good stuff posted on IGT.

13. jayanth

i dont mind.. Lets see what you guys come up with..

14. skaw

skaw snooze

i could post our rough stuff for the song but then again , we don't give out trailers..!

15. jayanth

Ha ha.. Laughin so hard..

16. pacificwaters

hey jayanth,

u better laugh right now,coz when we put up our compositions then it will be a different story............... every dog has his own day dear

and skaw is totally right in saying .........that we dont believ in giving out trailers.

it spoils the surprise!!!!!!!!!!!!!

gotcha!!!!!!!!!!