Who wants to have a songwriting contest?

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by rabi_sultan, Sep 15, 2004.

1. tejas

tejas ..........

Hi sunny. It works like this. You find some people on this bord and ask them if they want to work on a song with you. If they agree then, u can get started on writing it. Once thats covered one of you has to record the song. And the File should be put up here. Other will also ut up their works and then the winner is decided through a poll.
    So go find some people who wanna work with you now.

And one more thing please don't ask for mp3s on this site. It might cause some problems.

2. bob-bobby

bob-bobby Extinct or Banned!

wow , somethins messing up here , cant play ur music ,,... :angry: , will check it out soon and let u know , sorry abt that ,... :)

3. jayanth

jayanth <.: : Call Quits : :.>

Hmm At Sonali:- All the vocals are growlingso dont worry i will growl.. Anyways @ Essi Thanks .. The name seems fine to me.. And recording Hopefull on Sunday..

4. Sonali

Sonali ::>> Welcome <<::

i'll be happy to hear your growling....just make sure they're there

5. 6String_assasin

6String_assasin The Painkiller

@pacificwaters, that wasn't ne excuse! i didn't know nething like this was goin onn n wen i did, i posted! just try hard dun make me post again specially for u!

i'm ready for ne1 whose interested now, but i'll b only getin time on weekends...

@tom n jerry, gud work.

6. skaw

skaw snooze

whats the final date to submit the song ??

7. rabi_sultan

rabi_sultan <Bulla Ki Jana>

by the end of this month.

our mini-album is coming together quite nicely. all that is left are the words, chords and sound :)

8. jayanth

jayanth &lt;.: : Call Quits : :.&gt;

Thanks Assassin..

9. 6String_assasin

ne1 for a band? or i'll b doin it alone?
    @j, wot r u using to record?

10. jayanth

I'm using Sound Fogre for the actual recording.. And Midi drums and Bass...

11. skaw

skaw snooze

can you give a link for the Sound Fogre download ..
    and tell us what we should use for better recording , and what is the best way to record accoustic ??

@ pacific waters , email mbe your final lyrics , the one you want to be used for the real song ...

12. jayanth

Sound Forge is to be bought.. Sorry.. For acoustic?? Use a mic and sound Recorder..

13. 6String_assasin

k, i had sound forge earlier with me..will have to search now..

14. 6String_assasin

is it necessary to have 3 members in a band? 1 alone can't form his?

15. tejas

tejas ..........

The maximum number is 3. If its only one person, it won't be much of a band now, would it? But yeah, jokes apart, i think u can go solo.

16. jayanth

I think you can join T&J project.. Cause we are only two of us...

17. rabi_sultan

rabi_sultan <Bulla Ki Jana>

well considering the lack of participation i think it'll be ok for one person to enter.

Based on that I think the prize money should be 3,000 points for each member that wins ?

18. 6String_assasin

i think i'll try oging solo, coz that way i won't have to share the points ;) hehe

wotever, wots the last date? coz i'll b starting next saturday..actually the problem is my college timing..its 9am-7pm! n then no time for guitar or igt..

19. skaw

skaw snooze

@ assasin , gud choice ... how about if you join our crew , not like joing us but stay on our side ,
    our purpose it to defeat the TnJ ... in a friendly competition .. so you up for that , if you win we win , if we win you win ... but it TnJ win , we both lose ? how about that , :p

@ pacific , where you at bro!!

20. jayanth

Defeat TNJ?? LOL...