Who is ur Fav IGT member

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by Priyank_Jal_fan, Dec 28, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. slipknot_555

slipknot_555 RuHH..

Lord Neo......................... :)

2. .:SpY_GaMe:.

.:SpY_GaMe:. New Member

maska lagana chahte ho!! :p:

3. slipknot_555

slipknot_555 RuHH..

dude hez the guy who gave us sum feedback on mah band songs n tht was like really valuable.. so like hez the guy . :cool:

4. slipknot_555

slipknot_555 RuHH..

n after all hez the founder of this thing...uhh thtz y hez the main n fav igt mem !

5. slipknot_555

slipknot_555 RuHH..

ohh yea i forgot vineeta....... sorrie.....

6. khuram82

khuram82 ......:mad:........

:eek::

:cry1: me?

7. Aka Oz

Aka Oz /\K/\ - Ozy

well ma name is in none

ma fav members are haris , larsan . bleedin guitar,notty,faiq

8. shsnawada

shsnawada Cyborgs & Pasta

here's a list. Its sort of like name all your friends, and you dont know where to draw the line between a friend or not.

Mr Scary
    Tejas
    DMF
    Wizard
    Asmodeus
    Demonstealer minus his keyboards :)mad:). Demonstealer from Reptilian Death
    Abhjittttttnath
    Dennis
    Alfons

Cypher
    Ssslayer/Jekyll
    Shahrukh
    Vini
    Saurabh
    Bjr....etc

Cryptic Angel
    Garima
    Nimisha
    Hardik
    Tumhare Divya...... I think you can see where this is going.

9. Priyank_Jal_fan

Priyank_Jal_fan ..:[Snip]:..

coz i m a newbee i dont know many of you nut this forum sure rock and it would not have been so successful without all you guy's and gal's

10. slipknot_555

slipknot_555 RuHH..

whtz wrong wid ur signature??? u a serial killer??? lol ....

11. J.J

J.J The Guitar God

awww....no one likes me cuz they think that i am rude...*sad*...i told ya guys n galz that i have changed...i'm not rude anymore...but still...no one...*sigh*

well alright then if NO ONE likes ME then even I don't like no one GO *peep* yourselfs... I don't care about anyyy of u...oh yes i don't...i wouldn't even care if u were wanting to buy some ice-cream and ur MOMMY would say NOOO....oh yes i couldn't care less...c'mon somebody stop me i'm speakin to much...ah shutup NO ONE can stop me...i have so many grudges...Can't remember any now but soooon i will...and then i'll let ya all know...i've done sooo much for IGT and this is what i get in return...c'mon i'm going now my tea is gettin cold...but mind ya all i'll be back soooon...

Ah...i love ya guys...

and girls.........

12. knight_guitar

knight_guitar Lead Guitarist

Dude... remember it takes two to tango... i'm not saying that ur bad or good, but ur actually forcing people to love u.. and give u favour.. which is pretty childish in sense.. it's good that u've done so many good things for IGT and sure many people must be indebt .. but .. by saying that u've done so many things and making us count what you've done .. is actually degrading ur self respect.. i'm not calling ur act rude but i find it kiddish.. no hard feelings though as ur quite younger then me just an elderly advice for your sake.. remember this in future.. after all remember.. . junoon's song.. "khudi ko kar buland itna ki haar taqdeer se pehle khuda bandey se khud pooche ... batta teri raaza kya hain"..

so take no regrets.. and live with no regrets.. just enjoy what ur doing and keep doing the good work.. that's it..

13. tumhare_divya

tumhare_divya luvs 2 luv...lives 2 luv

i love all the igtians...and the founder of igt lord neo...
    ...but the ones closest to my heart I must say are angela(baby sis), coolgirl_babe (REba...a cool friend...)...vineetha...(my igt didi) Garima (my partner in joys and sorrows...and a gr8poet) Vishwa (my sweetheart and *** god:)), Nottylad....(mohsin...great friend with great talent)....crypti...(sweet comedious poetess) ,nimisha...(sweet newbie poet...good role model too)
    others also dear to me: the wizard, bubbly, lavina, jekyll/slayer, knight guitar, astroguru rohit, akkky, shsnwada, dharmatma, jayswami, khuram, hardik,ankur,bobby, amit, aka oz, the list goes on....dammit I LOVE YU ALL>>>!!! it'll take me forever to fit yu all in this here post...YU ALL FIT IN MY HEART THOUGH>>>> !!!!!

14. J.J

J.J The Guitar God

knight_guitar....u rock dude...tu banda cha gaya hai...thxxxxx

15. :beer: cool

how nice
    though i dont really no u :rock:

--lavina :cool:

16. knight_guitar

knight_guitar Lead Guitarist

No problems.. u apprecitated ur big brothers advice that's all i wanted .. now keep rocking.. hard.. !!!..

luv
    sharad.

17. guitarangela

guitarangela gran'ma

how can she forget u, dear ;) .......you are like the sweetest girl in the whole website.........nodody has to know u to put in their list..... :dance:

18. suchin

suchin New Member

Hey chill dude....don't force them 2 like u, i haven't seen my name either...but hey...who cares..keep chilling.....learn more about guitar and stuff.....if u make friends here then consider it as a bonus.

Advice : If u r really desparate to c ya name appear in fav list or if you want quick replies to ya thread..........get a feminine id.

Jusss chill..chill..juss chill!!!

19. tell me something i dont no :cool:

:rule:

thanx a lot ;)

20. vini

vini Repeat Offender

@divya
    hey dear u spelled my name a lil incorrectly..just take the "H" out..that'll be fine!! :) thanx for including me!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.