who is the fastetst and most melodic guitarist ever

Discussion in 'Music Talk' started by asharpminor, Apr 16, 2006.

1. ronnieanand

ronnieanand n00bier th@n th0u

Go and stick yourself in a hole... Read the thread and see how it's going now...

2. dennis

dennis The Bhangra King

You partly are the reason for it. And please keep your fantasies to yourself.

3. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

*claps*
    *whistles*

Yeah c'mon, punch hard! kick!
    Dodge!

Actually even I have started hating the guitar.
    Keyboards are lot better and easier to pick.
    Then mebbe graduate to Real Acoustic Piano.

4. ronnieanand

And the remaining part is you :aggre: :aggre: :aggre: :aggre: :aggre:

5. dennis

dennis The Bhangra King

Lol, you should check out Keith Emerson, he is awesome.
    Wait, here
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-B3UrB_dex8&search=emerson lake

6. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

I like Deep purple's player's style.
    Jon Lord I guess.

And he has plyed with Govt Mule too.

7. ronnieanand

8. jocelyn

jocelyn New Member

This thread is defintly IRRATATING. I agree with ronnie I wish I could just shut this thread down. We have some comments like " he sux i dnt know wats in his bald ****in head". Ok go ahead and say you dont like a particular artist but dont make insulting comments like that. Forget Shredding Can you even play half as well as he can ? Even if you can play better then him, you should not make comments like that. Respect the artist and also his many Fans. We all got our taste there are guiatrist we love and Guitarist we hate...But lets respect all their talents. Also it is very unfair to say Guitaris A is better then Guitarist B Just because Guitarist A can Shred whereas B cant. Shred is a talent and not everybody can Shred ( and shred well for the matter), But Not every body can play like, B.B. King,Freddie King, SRV, Jeff Beck,Eric Johnson, Mark Knopfler,Chet Atkins,Brian May, Gary Moore ext ( Gary also shreds)

I say it again How fast someone can shred, should not be used a Yard stick to measure his or her talent, the q is how well they play. That what makes Joe Sat, Vai, Malmstreem ext excelent Guitarist. I defintly respect and look and hear them with AWE each time I watch a video or listen to thier CD. But you cant say they are BETTER Guitarist then those who play slow. They themselves wont agree to that.

9. ronnieanand

^^^ Cool..

So the final conclusion is Guitar Sucks, Guitarists Suck even more....

10. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

Yeah, especially since most cannot play Paganini or Tchaikovsky or Schubert properly.

11. shsnawada

shsnawada Cyborgs & Pasta

12. jocelyn

jocelyn New Member

13. dennis

dennis The Bhangra King

Attached Files:

14. shsnawada

shsnawada Cyborgs & Pasta

Luckily i have a different custom title and no sense of sarcasm.

@alpha1: Chapman sticks are better than acoustic pianos. Or even try the viola gambas.