Who do u play Guitar For?

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by umarboy, Dec 10, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jayanth

jayanth <.: : Call Quits : :.>

Again.. I say this.. Ignore our opinions and we'll automaticalle keep quite.. Many of these people PM me absusing me.. Do you think i care?? I have not even reported them to the Admin.. So why should you get upset for such a silly thing..

Look at this forum . People were explaining to me , Who Van Halen was when i had suggested those guys' name in the Poll?? So did i get angry or upset.. People tell lot of stuff about Metallica(You Did too) did we fire back at you?? , I ignored and moved on.. So this is a request from ME to YOU.. Please keep your cool.. Just ignore somethings you dont like. And be happy for things you do... Ok??

2. guns n roses

guns n roses Pro Guitarist

Who the hell is VIVA? If its not some GNR, Zeppelin or anythin shut ur mouth and leave this forum. u shouldnt be dissing people cuz of some band. Sorry Jayanth i jus get mad when people try to get back at me :lol: lol lol. ha, anyways. Oh i jus read ur description of VIVA abuv Jay, thats funny! LOL!. VIVA IS LAME. LAME. LAME. LAME.

3. guns n roses

Oh yea Jayanth when ur talkin about Van Halen. It was me cuz u asked who is "Van HELEN" and i thot u meant halen but then i figured out u were jus asking who spelled the name that way. lol.

4. jayanth

Guns.. Warning you now.. The Fire is quite down.. Dont bring it up.. I'm not being rude. Doing what i'm supposed to do.. You have no right to ask someone to "shut up and Leave the forum"..

If you just said if its not GNr and Zeppelin shut your mouth,.... It would also be for me.. Cause i dont limit myself to GNR and Zep..

5. jayanth

You really thought I didnt know Van Halen dint you ;) ...

6. guns n roses

Man harsh words that affectidly attacked my heart with ripping blows. AND HEY i was jus naming bands off the top of my head sorry........oh yea u selled Halen wrong again lol. JK i know u know who Halen is. :cool:

7. jayanth

Dude.. I did that on purpose. he he.. Up Spelled spelled as selled.. So my mistake can be excused too.. and Ok as JK ... Not Harsh words.. Where was i harsh..

8. Resha

Resha New Member

Wai...>.< Just opinions: I don't...really listen to that kind of music. I lead such a sheltered life.....but...the closest parallel I can find is Nirvana, and ...I dislike them utterly.

9. guitar_gal

guitar_gal New Member

u kno, iv always considered listenin 2 metal, kinda like.. GROWIN UP! really.. wel, of coz, der r sum like jay who claim 2 hav neva really listened 2 pop.. but a majority starts off only wid pop... n i think, da more u listen 2 it, da more u start hatin all da gooey-gooey, disgustin girlie stuff or boy-bandish crap... u start yearnin 4 sumthin more... MATURE.. sumthin dat kinda fills up yer soul in an undefined way.. sumthin dat makes u feel wholely satisfied.. n metal dus dat 2 ya...

mebbe ul start likin metal 2, resha... soon.... ;)

10. y dunt u leave the forum?

11. guitar_gal

guitar_gal New Member

2 bad u cant take ppl's opinions in da rite sense, lavina. im 2 sensible 2 pick fites on kiddish matters. u gotta learn 2 tolerate oder's likes n dislikes. if u cant, ul hav a prob werevr u go, whichevr forum u join... i wudnt.

12. jayanth

jayanth &lt;.: : Call Quits : :.&gt;

THats it.. Stop asking people to leave forums.. Its not what we do here.. Thread will be closed..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.