which western band is da best

Discussion in 'Music Talk' started by 7miles, Aug 11, 2005.

?

which among is ur favourite band ????

Poll closed Sep 20, 2005.
  1. WESTLIFE

31.0%
  2. BACKSTREET BOYS

71.4%
  3. BLUE

11.9%
  4. C21

4.8%
  5. BOYZONE

9.5%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. 7miles

7miles ____7miles to success____

neways guys .>.............................>>>>>>> westlife n just westlife rockz ,,,,,,

2. 7miles

hey guys y aint u leaving any messages ?

3. nik_bokacheley

nik_bokacheley :help: I'm a mad :sadbye:

Never gone is good..I like INCOMPLETE .. It's about their lives..;)..The song is very touching and the meaning behind is very complex one..:)
    Three cheers for the BSBs..:)
    And @7miles... westlife is good..;)..Bt bsb are better..luk they are winning the pole..:)
    :rule:

4. ssslayer

ssslayer Banned

ok .. here is my message ...
    which i gave earlier also ...

I prefer sound of my BIKE revving ... than listeneing to the "bands" mentioned ...

and mebbe even sound of Chainsaw buzzing ...

hohoho ... then u should seriously listen to the bike ... u might fall in love with it ... ;)

hey b.t.w. my post was "CENSORED" by someone ... or rather deleted completely ... i cannot find it ...

5. thecoolone

thecoolone Judas Priest My Guide

lol words is a cover of the bee gees !! and btw westlife and boyzone have covered many songs !! maybe coz of lack of their own creativity !!!

and regarding the poll i dnt like anyone of them !! they all sux

6. cYpHeR

cYpHeR Banned

well da change in music is to attract sm more crowd....i bet music doesnt cm frm their heart....nd plz dont say again "what they used to play before"...coz they dont play their own music.....they only sing as directed by a bunch of much much more talented ppl who r da real brains behind their music...nd dis goes for all da bands mentioned....

btw....u shud hav included bands lik savage garden....who were way above par than neone in da list wid their 1st album (second one suked).....nd if solo singers r allowed then robie williams.....

7. ssslayer

ssslayer Banned

^^^ agreed ... savage garden and robbie williams are way above all this trash ...
    like i said bike n chainsaw are better ...

8. Nanda

Nanda Bassist

Wonder who wud vote for any of these jokers ...

9. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

i vote!
    @ nanda - why do u keep critisizing if you dun like other music styles?!

10. 7miles

then y da hell u r here :mad: :mad:

11. 7miles

hmmm !!!! no new votes !!

12. nik_bokacheley

Half of the post contain sumthin like this->"who wud vote for the above bands, they sux"
    :)..But ALAS!! there are more than 50 votes already...;)

13. ssslayer

ssslayer Banned

hey nik u still didn't reveal how ya manage to resurrect yurself ... or have u really become a "mummy"

14. apurbajd

apurbajd ~#$&*$@*^$

Hey I dont think Boyzone should be in the list as they no longer exist ........... though I used to like them ... but now Ronan has gone solo and Boyzone no longer exists ... why is it on the list then dear ?????????

15. Rajeshwary

Rajeshwary New Member

Are these bands from western india?

16. Mr. Scary

Mr. Scary Bass-tard Child

spLLyng WerDs InKoRReCtLY IZ KooL 2 Da MAx....Werd!

17. ssslayer

ssslayer Banned

^^^taht was a prue sapm ... ;)
    jsut lkie tihs one ...

18. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

at least we still hear them!thats good enough!

19. nik_bokacheley

That's a secret..any way no offtopics..:)....Bsb's the best..:)..I 'm happy BSB's are leading the list....:)
    Anyway, BSB's are back..and this time they are gonna rock..:)..I missed bsb's ... bt they are united once again..;)
    :beer: to them...

20. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

yeah i tooo missed bsb's a lot since their last millenium album in 2000.but if you see their earlier songs are damn cool and gr8.the new album doesnt have that much power like the earlier ones!i hope it gets better on!