Which Pedal Is Better??

Discussion in 'Guitar Gear Talk Forum' started by UjSen, Mar 21, 2006.

?

So,Which Pedal?????

Poll closed Apr 11, 2006.
  1. Digitech "Hot Head"

66.7%
  2. Boss DS-1

33.3%
  1. UjSen

UjSen *#!EVIL*!!

I still dunnoooooo0000000

the pols 50-50!

2. jocelyn

jocelyn New Member

I know things like this are diff to chose I have gone thorugh the same when I chosse the pickup for my guitar... But I gues for you it is much more easier as you can actualy go out and try bioth the pedals before buying them. I never had that choice. Both the Pedals are built well Like Tanks, so dont worry abt realibilty, they both are strong, so I suggest cheking them out. I suggest asking suhc Q in other forums too. and see what replies you get. Pls dont reliy on Harmony Central, I am sorry to say this but I find most 80% of reviewes given in harmony central are by people who are just a year or 4 into Guitar.. and so u actualy dont get good revwis from these guys.. when U read a review in Harmony central read the whole review and chaek how experenced the guitarist is who has posted the review. You will find tons of guys out ther who Swear by EMG, ESP , IBANEZ, GIBSON ,FENDER, DIMARZIO, DUNCAN, MARSHAL ext ext just because thier heros are using it... Belive me there is alot of stuff out there in the market which is TOP NOTCH, just because some with a big name is not yet using it does not mean it is not good.

3. UjSen

UjSen *#!EVIL*!!

^^^IGT Rulz!!

4. nebuchadnezzar

nebuchadnezzar G34r G33k

Hey jocelyn, I just saw you on the Seymour Duncan forums too..looks like you've been there a long time..

5. jocelyn

jocelyn New Member

LOL Yeah been in the Duncan forum for quirte some time.. . You get alot of knowledgeable guys out there

6. nebuchadnezzar

nebuchadnezzar G34r G33k

I have been hungrily devouring info on that site for the past month:grin:

7. jocelyn

jocelyn New Member

looking to upgrade Pickups? :) Cool info, but do take care theri are lots of guys out their who dont know much but just keep giving advice, which although they mean weel, is not the best as they dont have much expereince. You will learn who's word to take

8. nebuchadnezzar

nebuchadnezzar G34r G33k

Oh dont worry about that, I trust my judgement on these issues;)..i'm the sceptic type, so I dont believe easily....
    I already decided on my pickups, infact ordering today after waiting for so many months...a Dimarzio Virtual Hot PAF bridge and a Bluesbucker neck...

Sorry for the thread hijack...:eek::

9. jocelyn

jocelyn New Member

lol.. where did you order yopur pickups from? I had to pauy a bomb for custom clearences

10. nebuchadnezzar

nebuchadnezzar G34r G33k

No way I'll ship directly to here..I wait for some colleague to visit the US...will be ordering from an ebay store , other sites pain you register your address and all that crap....