Which one of these?

Discussion in 'Guitar Gear Talk Forum' started by Atom Bomb, May 21, 2007.

1. Atom Bomb

Atom Bomb New Member

I'm buying an electric this week. I've Played played acoustic for a couple of months. But have very limited knowledge of electric. After Searching info on internet I have decided to buy:

Zoom G2.1u processor- Rs 8,100
    Marshall 15 CD Amp -Rs.4,800

I have around 17-18,000 for the guitar. i have zeroed in on the following.

Kramer Striker FR 422SM Rs.19,100
    Squier Stagemaster Rs. 16,500
    Washburn Anarchy WV16 Flying V Rs 16,000
    Yamaha RGX 121 Z Rs 16,100
    Ibanez SA120 Rs. 17,000
    Ibanez RG321MH Rs. 18,500

Which one do u suggest?

I'll use it for metal,mostly (Black Sabbath, Iron Maiden, Metallica). and some other bands like(Pink floyd, AC DC).

thanx in advance.

2. Double Click

Double Click New Member

The RG321MH is ur best bet.

3. paranoid13rohan

paranoid13rohan .: iNDiaN iDioT 3.0 :.

@ Atom Bomb ~ both the processor and the amplifier are cheaper than whatever you have said. from wherever you might have got the information from (i think you got it from bajaao), please don't forget to check both the goods and their prices yourself from the store you are buying. or are you thinking of buying it from bajaao only ??? :think:
    anyways, as far as the guitars are concerned, i'd go for Ibanez SA120.
    :rock:

4. thehundredthone

thehundredthone Well-Known Member

I second the RG321MH.
    Although you might like the WV16 because it's basswood - more middy sound; and I have a Washburn (different model) - they're good.

5. Atom Bomb

Atom Bomb New Member

@ paranoid13rohan
    Yes You are right I am planning to buy from bajaao. cuz the nearest guitar store is 700Kms away from my town. Can't afford to go there.

6. paranoid13rohan

paranoid13rohan .: iNDiaN iDioT 3.0 :.

:shock:

then it's perfectly ok if u wanna buy it from bajaao. it's just that you'll have to pay a little extra cash. the quality of the stuff they have is good, i've heard.
    good luck. :)

7. Nouman011

Nouman011 New Member

RG321MH is the best choice. Although you should be able to get it for about 17.5k. Bargain?