Which is the most useless?

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by deathdr_87, Jul 8, 2005.

?

Most useless?

1. Drummer

6.7%
  2. Guitarist

13.3%
  3. Vocalist

40.0%
  4. Bassist

40.0%
  1. taxyse

taxyse t3h.

TO ALL THE BASSISTS AROUND- this thread is all crap......all those ppl who think a bassist is useless must be stupid......tell u what...there is no music without a bassist...i myself am a guitarist....and being a guitarist i respect each and every instrument......and no way is bass to be considered useless.....u can all of u start a band without a bassist ..and all ur guitarists and stuff will be known as just nobody1,nobody2,nobody3......
    so bassists do take my word...dont even remotley think that bass is ****.....everybody neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeedddssss youuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.......

2. dlogic

dlogic Zuitarist

well i sort of agree with nanda

3. deathdr_87

deathdr_87 Awesome Guitarist

@taxyse: oh god - will u jsut scroll down and see wat iwrote about this - ii clearly stated- ithink twice that - ITS NOT ABOUT MUSIC - YES THIS THREAD IS CRAP - ITS TOTAL TIMEPASS ONLY - THATS WHY ITS IN THE CHITCHAT LOUNGE AND NOT MUSIC TALK - i dont want to know how good abssists sound or how importatn in the band - but who is the most irritating bugger... thats the real question - in my experience assists do the most naatak - some say the vocalist does the most naatak.. some say the guitarist does - now i wanted to find out who does the most naatak and hence wears the title of most useless bugger...

4. fatjax

fatjax New Member

Ok guitarists are important .

this is quite useless but i still think its bassists cuz i got a couple of friends who are bassists and two of them quit cuz they hardly get attention in a band and most ppl say they cant be heard. still they are important.

5. taxyse

taxyse t3h.

@deathdr...-like all i can say is 'ooops...'...haa.....but man yaar i hate this discrimination thing these bassists face,,,,,...like fatjax said...most ppl dont even know that they are hearing a bassist.....
    and btw..even if this thread is crap....i think it will be quite easy for a bassist to get discouraged.....thats why i sais all that stuff......

and yeah the vocalist is the biggest bugger of em alll....(i sing too..lolz)

6. nik_bokacheley

nik_bokacheley :help: I'm a mad :sadbye:

There shud have been other options..:eek::..:mad:

7. taxyse

taxyse t3h.

hey btw nik (sorry to go off topic.) ...u are from durgapur in WB???.....i 'recnetly' visited that part........man what a trip.....i will never forget those 10 days all my life....

8. LEFTY_GUITARIST

LEFTY_GUITARIST -= M®. §öU†|-|ÞäW =-

^^^^^^^^EXPLAIN...,....PLZ.......ya nik is a jangli boy.....:p:...lives in mountains......ware's leaves...............etc.:p::p:..............btw explain

9. deathdr_87

deathdr_87 Awesome Guitarist

(i know tis a joke only so even im going to add on) u actually ahve internet there? im shocked!!! - kidding...

wat other optinos... band manager - hm.. seems like quite a bugger...

mridangam player - i know only one - and god hes enterainment.. hes so dum... hahaah