Which is the best song in the Pakistani Rock Genre...?

Discussion in 'Pakistani Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by Sohrab_khan, Dec 11, 2004.

1. wiqqi

wiqqi New Member

jal all da way :p

2. Evo Guy 911

Evo Guy 911 Banned

come on guyz jal is going down big time, thanks to their pathetic live performances, and the fact tht half of their songs were not composed by themselves, like Aadat by MHB, etc. I think its time we talk abt Josh, Call & Junoon....

P.S. I am a fan of Jal....

3. m_waleed86

m_waleed86 KhaMosh GhuStAk

yup...jal's got all 'filmi' type of songs.....in my view atifs version of rangoon mein and lamhey are much much better...and u cant even think of compareing aatif's voice with farhan's ( very different)... i agree with O.G that MHB has got some of the best composed si=ong in paki pop.... Raba and Sajan are examples!!!!!!!!!!!

4. wiqqi

wiqqi New Member

say what u want guys, but in january when their new album comes out
    u wud b buying it :p
    i luv jal composition man, dun care how they perform or do w/e
    the songs i can really relate to
    and play :D
    so yeah, and u will c in january it wud b another smashing sell out !! :p

5. m_waleed86

m_waleed86 KhaMosh GhuStAk

^yaar...i am not saying that they are bad or something..its just that they sound like many of the bands around....they arn't much different from other bands

6. Evo Guy 911

Evo Guy 911 Banned

No i dont think so. Jal and Atif Aslam are very different from all others.. Infact they were a milestone in the music industry..... but the thing is that they have talent but not enough effort. Atif has a god damn disastrous voice he can simply rule the industry but he does not have the lyrics. Look what he is doing. Screwing Bheegi Yaadein and Aadat rhythms in India! Unless he is provided with some lyrics, he is going down big time. Jal is making effort and writing songs but they are not very great... i mean yes they are good but when u compare it to some other one like Aadat by Atif, they sound like kids in the toilet. We will see abt the new album. hope it is good. And i think this thread has gone tooo old and bored. Better hit some new one. Adios

7. wamz

wamz New Member

for me its not difficult coz atif aslam is the best of n his all songs r my favourite:)

8. cosmic_charm

cosmic_charm New Member

Where's Mekaal?? He has my vote.

9. manitrim

manitrim New Member

1) NOORI (great composition good solos awesome vocals)
    2) MEEKAL HASAN BAND (good compositions good vocals but a lil bit slow)
    3) STRINGS (very melodious every song is good)
    4) EP (good but copying linkin park too much)
    5) JAL (whole album is on same rhythm but good compositions)
    6) CALL (too early to said)
    7) JUNOON (sorry guys but junoon is no more yet)

10. Priyank_Jal_fan

Priyank_Jal_fan ..:[Snip]:..

:band: aatif rocks!!!! only ali azmat is better than him

11. Priyank_Jal_fan

Priyank_Jal_fan ..:[Snip]:..

Take this

:band: aatif rocks!!!! only ali azmat is better than him

12. limaj_daas

limaj_daas Guitar Pro Maniac

None can beat call when it comes to rock songs. Long live Call!!!

13. iqbaljj

iqbaljj New Member

Aaroh(in its original form) was the best band i guess,but as it did not have commercial songs,so ppl dun mention it well. Its songs ajnabi and aankhain are real rockers. The guitarist nabeel has shown his skills very well.

14. grimreeper_007

grimreeper_007 New Member

The Best Rock Song Is "sajna" Of Junoon.no Other Paki Song Cam Beat That Song.anyway Can Anyone Plz Post Its Solo.i Have The Chords ,but I Require Solo Of Thge Song.plz Ppl Help Me In Dicovering Its Solo!

15. peter_dmello

peter_dmello New Member

Fuzon cool!! Teri Yaad -Jaal is a good one so is Aadat

16. Distortion D1

Distortion D1 New Member

The best Rockers in Pakistan are ONLY Mizraab , Call haahahah doing Drop D stuff doesnt make you rocker any small kids from the block could do drop D and just play the song , Junoon was good earlier but now they have become very commercial and stuff , copied many riff like Pappu yaar , at the Moment its Mizraab , Ali Azmat

17. grimreeper_007

grimreeper_007 New Member

juno9on ruled,rules and will rule

18. Maidenhead

Maidenhead UP THE IRONS!!!

ep for me. absolutely love the song barzakh, and yea i agree wid Ali, Mizaraab shud definitely be up there.

19. basit_jaaaani

basit_jaaaani I'm gUnnin' fer uuu

No way i'd vote for atif.
    Jal is my favourite right now
    and strings well they've been my all time favourites since there song Sar kiye yeh pahar was released
    adios

20. skorpion

skorpion b@cKbEncHeR

aaroh is good .... so was junoon