which is the best electric guitar EVEr produced??in ur opinion>

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by UjSen, May 31, 2006.

?

so which one is it??

Poll closed Jul 20, 2006.
  1. The Les Paul

46.2%
  2. The Gibson SG

30.8%
  3. The Fender Stratocaster

69.2%
  4. The Fender Telecaster

15.4%
  5. The Rickenbacker 360

7.7%
  6. The Ibanez JS(all of them in general)

30.8%
  7. The Ibanez JEM(all of them in general)

30.8%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. stalker

stalker Banned

Good boy.

**** this msg too short rule!

2. UjSen

UjSen *#!EVIL*!!

well i guess because thet strats shape, people have voted it the best.>
    but i hate single coils.they suck.

3. jocelyn

jocelyn New Member

As I said in the other Thread " Correct tecniqyue to play electric guitar".... SINLGLE COILS dont suck.....
    MANY guitarist who use LPs and humbuckers use single coils while doing studio work and recording albums for clarity...
    And I defintly dont think... BLACKMORE, HENDRIX, BECK, Gilmour, Albert Collins, Knopfler ext have tone which SUCK

PEACE.... :)
    Just for the records I LOVE HUMBUCKERS MORE, at least in the Bridge...(HUMBUCKERS WITH A BITE to be precise, which many mistakenly call BRIGHT )

4. UjSen

UjSen *#!EVIL*!!

^^ i never knew that artistes use single coils in studio work. and by single coils i meant "clean tone" single coils. and yea. bridge humbuckers rock.

5. UjSen

UjSen *#!EVIL*!!

^^ i never knew that artistes use single coils in studio work. and by single coils i meant "clean tone" single coils. and yea. bridge humbuckers rock.

6. jocelyn

jocelyn New Member

Single coils in the Bridge rock tooo... That sound in STAIRWAY TO HEAVEN is a signature tone of a TELE BRIDGE....It is because of the Clean, clear bright sound that single coils are very often used in Studio work....with Humbukers the tone tends to get muddyy... :)