Which Guitar To Buy???

Discussion in 'Guitar Gear Talk Forum' started by pranavjeswani, Jan 4, 2007.

1. pranavjeswani

pranavjeswani New Member

Hey plz tell me which guitar to buy for a particular type of music around 11-12k tell me which guitar is for which kinda music basically wanna knw which guitar is for blues,rock,n metal
    plz help me

2. TheDevil

TheDevil Ruler of Hell

^^There is a Guitar named Givson............Simply put ROXXX....go to furtados,d.n road,Mumbai. :)

3. TheDevil

TheDevil Ruler of Hell

It gius bessht acouustic, rock(as in stones), electric, metal(iron, steel etc) sounds perfectly.............just buy it !!

4. notty_lad

notty_lad sudo undress

He has a budget of 11-12k and you're suggesting him to buy a Givson?

5. nilu_nirvana

nilu_nirvana New Member

givson??? for some one who has a budget of 11k, he deserves much more than a givson...try a squier fat strat or washburn or yamaha or kramer focus

6. bluegenie

bluegenie New Member

ibanez

u can go for ibanez grx series probably grx 20

7. TheDevil

TheDevil Ruler of Hell

^^No he wants bessht guitar for rock,blues,metal giuson can du it alllll !!

8. laneymaney

laneymaney Banned

lol...devil...c'mon man! Lmao!!! Givson???? why not a squire strat? ..

9. TheDevil

TheDevil Ruler of Hell

Giuson bessht man.Ultimate !!!! (seriously)

10. vini

vini Repeat Offender

u need an electric guitar..but with electric guitar come "must-have" peripherals like amplifier and processor.so all these things combined,12k budget might create a crises if u want a good deal...however u can strike an average deal wid aria or java guitar and stranger amps

11. TheDevil

TheDevil Ruler of Hell

Giuson seriously the best combination with Stanger amps ...............The Best Deal on earth

12. radicalz_adi

radicalz_adi New Member

man go for givson even the ibanez jem sucks....this is the givson era let the givson shit prevail

13. nats_guitarlove

nats_guitarlove New Member

oh plzzz that guy diserves better than givson...givson aint rock .... get ibanez or washburn or squir strat...!! they r currently best for ur bugdet..!! bluegenie & laneymaney r correct....enjoy wid ur 6string devil..!
    cheers!
    nats guitarist

14. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

Arre why are ppl confusing this bloke here.

Givson are fine for their price, but our man has much highe rbudget than Givson designers can even dream of.

Dude, you got many choices of guitars.
    But as Vini said, you will need one amplifier along.
    So keep atleast 3K aside for that.

15. g0g0l

g0g0l ! SpAm

^^^Or if he has sound system in his home, that money iz saved :grin:

Dude, seriously speakin', if u r into metal sort of things, don't go for Strat (California series) at this price range. Coz it wouldn't have Hambucker....

If u can spend 11k, go for Samick.....The best in this price range. It has Floyd Rose also, so not a bad choice....I have played it and found it better that Ibanez GIO series which costs 13-16K....

The Choice iz urs...........

16. g0g0l

g0g0l ! SpAm

and yes,
    This shud b ur preference of buying stuffs....

Good Guitar > Good Amp > Good Processor....

Don't reverse it bcoz, ur guitar will stay wid u always (the value increases as u keep playing it coz it gets seasoned and the tone gets better) but u can always change ur processor.....So, leave everything, go for the guitar first.....

17. laneymaney

laneymaney Banned

well then even the bajaao S series is good....but its always better to start off with something like a strat imo...helped me loads...

18. g0g0l

g0g0l ! SpAm

^^Strat(i am talkin bout 9K strat) iz a good choice if someone iz into Blues, Jazz etc... But for heavy patches, strat izn't a good choice atall....

19. pranavjeswani

pranavjeswani New Member

what to do cant find a guitar for my need help me plz i have 4k for the amp also so no worries abt that plz suggest me abt the guitar to buy so my budget still remains the same 11-12k

20. sridhar11_2

sridhar11_2 Instrumental guitarist

Who says strats cant be used for rock and other heavy stuff. What did Blackmore,Jeff Beck, Hendrix use when they created the heavy rock/metal genre. Hell even the guitar Eddie Van Halen used was just a modified strat (actually the guitar used for most of the songs Van Halen I in the studio is actually a 50s strat). Eric Johnson is another name i'm gonna quote.

Plus through most digital pedals it does'nt matter if you use a strat,les paul,ibanez...they all sound the same.

And if you're into a floyd try the Kramer Focus 211S...its 11.5k. I personally dont like the bajaao S series at all cause of the bridge...otherwise its good. Gotta get a better bridge...