Which Guitar to Buy, in delhi ?

Discussion in 'Guitar Gear Talk Forum' started by death_calls, Dec 10, 2004.

1. jayanth

jayanth <.: : Call Quits : :.>

Hob 265 + Pickupos is amazing..

A pickup will just send the same sound what you get in an acoustic to the amp..

Something like what Mic's do..

2. fictional_real

fictional_real Pyaasi Jawani

^^...can u tell me what will be total cost if i buy 265 wid pickups....and wat particular pickups shud i choose? i mean the brand and it details (if it has any)

3. jayanth

265 is around 3000.. Pickups each 500Rs - Custom

4. fictional_real

fictional_real Pyaasi Jawani

^^thanx jayanth.

5. jayanth

Welcome Bro...

6. blackmamba

blackmamba Rocker Monk

Around the $100-$125 range, why don't you ask someone to bring you a Takamine Jasmine - I personally think its good value for money. Ask someone to buy you one off eBay :)

7. deathdr_87

deathdr_87 Awesome Guitarist

some1 said 5k - wat more dyu need for an acoustic - quite a bit more if ur going for a high end one!!! the costs of top end acoustics is much higher than the cost for top end electrics - especially if its een crafted by some well known craftsman.. can shoot upto 5000usds!!!!

8. ninad77

ninad77 New Member

Buy Granda or if u are ready to send 100 Rs more Takime S-35 Call SB Music Ashish will get u good deal on both played daam good Granda for 400 Rs just two weeks back at his Shop .. Incase u want ti upgrade to electric u will behringer start up pack for Rs 8500 / - Guitar is Ok But the Amp is really nice .. Incase u want SB 's No Send me a message ..

9. ninad77

ninad77 New Member

Buy Granda.... or if u are ready to spend 1000 Rs more Takamine S-35 Call SB Music Ashish will get u good deal on both played daam good Granda for 4000 Rs just two weeks back at his Shop .. Incase u want to upgrade to a electric u will get behringer start up pack for Rs 8500 / - Guitar is Ok But the Amp is really nice .. Incase u want SB 's No Send me a message ..

10. whoz_ur_daddy

whoz_ur_daddy New Member

jayanth why the heel does ibanez suck man

11. rabi_sultan

rabi_sultan <Bulla Ki Jana>

its his personal opinion nothing much more.

besides i don't think he posts anymore (some fight in the lounge). Anyways Ibanez make good quality guitars, and im not refering to sound here that is something that is a personal taste but in terms of quality of parts and build quality they Ibanez are good.

12. whoz_ur_daddy

whoz_ur_daddy New Member

does the same apply for chinese made ibanez

13. rabi_sultan

rabi_sultan <Bulla Ki Jana>

i'd imagine that the chinese made Ibanez are the low budget models. so they are basically like the Fender Squire meaning not very good guitars but excellent "budget" guitars. Ibanez USA would be a different story however.

14. ninad77

ninad77 New Member

Well Rabi u r right I have played a few Squire's here in India infact Standard models of Stratocasters & Tele models are pretty nice & two of friends have have affinty model which is lower than the standard model of the squire & both this guitars are far better than a Few Mexican Strats I have played. But honestly speaking incase u are playing Indian Combo amps at home with Cheap processors or pedals u will never know the difference infact I did conisder buying Ibanez G-10 series Guitar made in china .. Since currently both my electrics which are playable are single coil guitars .. Well I have personelly owned a high end 1990's RG series 570 Ibanez the guitar was nice to shread on had a great sleek neck but clean tones were bad ..

NInad

15. deathdr_87

deathdr_87 Awesome Guitarist

i agrewe with ninad - on indian amps almost everything sounds the same- there is a diff but not that noticeable

16. ninad77

ninad77 New Member

Hey Guys Played a Chinese IBanez G-10 Guitar at S B Musical yesterday ... It had the Shark tooth inlays, great neck, Floyd Rose Whammy, Humbucker Single Humbucker combo , Gun Metallalic Finish .. I was quite surprised with the quality of this guitar Finsih, Built & yes Sound etc .. For Price Rs 22,000 This was far better than Japanese Prestige series which are being sold at 30, 000 appx that are floating around the shops currently ... Definetly good buy for some one into metal or shread music..

17. death_calls

death_calls New Member

hi guys thanx for your long lasting conversation ..i have purchased a gbna f cut of and sounds cool ..............

18. rechts_234

rechts_234 New Member

....eot....

19. anku

anku New Member

Bhatia Musicals is the authorised dealer for GB& A FENDER TAKAMINE YAMAHA IBANEZ TAMA GRANADA and lots more call sandeep 9811027573

20. anku

anku New Member

Bhatia Musicals have got a store in Lodi road and as well as in DLF IV