Which Guitar Player Are You?

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by alpha1, Nov 24, 2006.

1. thehundredthone

thehundredthone Well-Known Member

Marty Friedman
    You are Marty Friedman! Formerly of Cacophony and Megadeth, you have one of the most distinct sounds of any guitar player. Your style fits well in any type of music; you are so versatile that you have to stay solo so that you can stretch every aspect of your ability. You are one of the best sweep-pickers ever to live, and you're very elusive.

Wow... I'd love to be him :nw:

Wait... I am!!!!!!!! mwahahahhaha :banana: :rock:

2. jocelyn

jocelyn New Member

Wow after taking it second time and modifying ans I stil become Joe sat. That To I never even chooses Ibanez in both the quiz I took nor did I choose the way he dresses.

3. radicalz_adi

radicalz_adi New Member

i got the best outta you.....cant say best but unique
    You are Angus Young! One of the most popular guitarists of all time, you are the lead player of AC/DC. You've been around forever, and no matter what anyone says about you, everyone likes your stuff. Your music is too contagious not to like. Your stage presence is amazing, and one of the funnest to watch.

4. mr singh

mr singh New Member

Your Results:
    Andres Segovia
    You are Andres Segovia. You are the best guitar player ever to have lived. You could play anything, even if it was impossible. You turned classical music into a work of art on the acoustic guitar, and people flocked by the millions to see you play. You knew over 700 scales, and are the most technically sound, musically knowledged guitarist ever to live.

i wud love to be as gud as him... maybe not as old as him

5. shak

shak Harrr!

to all slash's out there ... beware of the last line .. perla aint pretty!!

6. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

I am hppy to be Steve Vai...

Lets form a Steve Vai faction!
    :rock:

7. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

:nw:
    I bow to thee MArthy Friedman San

Enjoy your sushi

8. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

BUT I think Malmsteen is better swep picker than Marthy

9. anshphenomenon

anshphenomenon Rape me :boff:

hmmm.

Your Results:

Randy Rhoads

You are Randy Rhoads! You died before you were ever able to reach your full potential, and you started very young and were a good teacher even in your teens. You were with Ozzy for a number of years before you were killed in a plane crash, induced by your own doing. You will be remembered forever.

10. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

OK Buy my guitar now.
    [​IMG]

11. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

ACtually this one:
    [​IMG]

12. geniusoid

geniusoid Acoustic Alchemist

I became bloody Angus Young! I dont wanna be some shit like tht!!!! Aaargh! Can I sue tht site?

13. anshphenomenon

anshphenomenon Rape me :boff:

i wld have.
    but i died before i got famous.
    </3

14. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

^ Died before getting famous?
    ???

LOL If I could be even 10% of Angus Young .....

15. taxyse

taxyse t3h.

another petrucci...sheesh...i wanted to be shawn lane...

16. taxyse

taxyse t3h.

ummm...batio second time around ...:think:..

17. thehundredthone

thehundredthone Well-Known Member

it means it'll be another 60-70 years before anyone realises that he could play the guitar

then you would inherit his guitar strings! they contribute 10% of the sound you know.

18. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

^:annoyed:^

19. Alfons

Alfons C.F.H

I'm :
    You are Zakk Wylde! You are the guitarist for Ozzy, and have your own project called Black Label Society. You've been voted the Most Valuable Guitar Player a few times, and its for obvious reasons. Your weapon is the pinch harmonic, and you use it in ways never before done. And you drink beer. A lot.

Yea thats the defination of Dimebag too :d Yippe

20. Double Click

Double Click New Member

I got Eddie Van Halen

You are Eddie Van Halen! You are the lead guitarist for Van Halen, and one of the most innovative guitarists ever. You are the master of tapping, and supply it in nearly every solo you play. During concerts, you have solos that last for almost a half an hour; true rock n' roll style right there.