Which Guitar Player Are You?

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by alpha1, Nov 24, 2006.

1. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

2. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

My result: (not at all surprising to me)

Your Results:
    Steve Vai
    You are Steve Vai! Formerly of Whitesnake, you were a pupil of Joe Satriani. You went solo and created your own special brand of intriquite music. You and Joe have very similar styles, both very upbeat and very emotional. You and Joe tour regularily, and have millions of adoring fans.

3. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

The following are the players, which are mapped:

Slash
    Randy Rhoads
    Yngwie Malmsteen
    Joe Satriani
    Steve Vai
    Angus Young
    John Petrucci
    Buckethead
    Marty Friedman
    Michael Angelo Batio
    Jimi Hendrix
    Zakk Wylde
    Dave Mustaine
    Eddie Van Halen
    Kirk Hammet
    Andres Segovia

4. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

LOL my alter-ego gave it again, and here is what I got:

Your Results:
    Yngwie Malmsteen
    You are Yngwie Malmsteen! You are an arrogant prick, but may very well be the most technically sound, musically smart guitarist on the planet. You know you're better than everyone else, and you've got the skills to prove it. You're a master composer of music, and such an egomaniac that nothing can change your style; not that that's a bad thing.

5. mine

Your Results:
    Slash
    You are Slash! You are formerly of Guns N' Roses, one of the greatest bands ever to graze the earth. Currently you are with Velvet Revolver, and you love Jack Daniels and cigarettes. You are one of the most well known guitarists, and a master blues-rock player. You also have a hot supermodel wife.

:shock:

6. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

*Bah*
    Slash sux anyway.

I think I have it in me to be a virtuoso.
    It showed Steve Vai for normal me, and for the abnormal me: it showed Malmsteen.

Muhuhahhahahahahaaaaaaa

7. Morbid_Angel

Morbid_Angel Sid the sloth

Your Results:
    Slash
    You are Slash! You are formerly of Guns N' Roses, one of the greatest bands ever to graze the earth. Currently you are with Velvet Revolver, and you love Jack Daniels and cigarettes. You are one of the most well known guitarists, and a master blues-rock player. You also have a hot supermodel wife.

Same as Devil.

8. .:SpY_GaMe:.

.:SpY_GaMe:. New Member

Which Guitar Player Are You?
    created by sahrenos
    Your Results:
    Steve Vai
    You are Steve Vai! Formerly of Whitesnake, you were a pupil of Joe Satriani. You went solo and created your own special brand of intriquite music. You and Joe have very similar styles, both very upbeat and very emotional. You and Joe tour regularily, and have millions of adoring fans.

9. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

You too suck
    :phbbt:

10. shak

shak Harrr!

Your Results:
    You are a ****ing moron! belonging to the 90% of the world population who poop before they pee and have a very unconfortable sense of humour, you are a student of his stupidness frank moron the idiot who formed bands such as thirty three rosses for juliet, brain sodomy and disco stu etc. You are excellent with guitar and know that though guitar is shiny and smooth it can never take place of a dildo. you dont have a super model ex-wife.

11. naah slash sucks... :p:

12. Addy Pant

Addy Pant Highway Star

Yahoo!
    Your Results:
    John Petrucci
    You are John Petrucci! You are the lead guitarist for Dream Theater, one of the most underknown and underappreciated bands of the past 15 years. You are a pioneer to progressive rock, and an incredible musical composer. You have one of the widest scale ranges of all guitar players.

13. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

Buckethead
    You are Buckethead! You have played with Primus, Praxis, and Guns N' Roses, but prefer to stay solo. You are quite possibly the strangest and wildest guitarist ever to be heard. You push the boundaries of music, and your unorthodox style and incredible shredding ability, not to mention robot dancing, have made you very popular in the underground world.

14. site blocked.

i wish i could try =(

15. CrYpTiC_angel

CrYpTiC_angel Rebelle!

John Petrucci
    You are John Petrucci! You are the lead guitarist for Dream Theater, one of the most underknown and underappreciated bands of the past 15 years. You are a pioneer to progressive rock, and an incredible musical composer. You have one of the widest scale ranges of all guitar players.

heh

16. shsnawada

shsnawada Cyborgs & Pasta

Your Results:
    Buckethead
    You are Buckethead! You have played with Primus, Praxis, and Guns N' Roses, but prefer to stay solo. You are quite possibly the strangest and wildest guitarist ever to be heard. You push the boundaries of music, and your unorthodox style and incredible shredding ability, not to mention robot dancing, have made you very popular in the underground world.

Yaaayyy.....

17. erutu

erutu terminally awesome

Your Results:
    Buckethead

:p:

This was doomed from the start. I don't know how to shred nor do I like listening to guitarists shredding.

This is mainly for the metal crowd.

18. El macho

El macho New Member

Your Results:
    Andres Segovia
    You are Andres Segovia. You are the best guitar player ever to have lived. You could play anything, even if it was impossible. You turned classical music into a work of art on the acoustic guitar, and people flocked by the millions to see you play. You knew over 700 scales, and are the most technically sound, musically knowledged guitarist ever to live.

Thanks, I didn't know him before.

19. ronnieanand

ronnieanand n00bier th@n th0u

Slash

20. jocelyn

jocelyn New Member

Joe Satriani
    You are Joe Satriani! You're an outstanding guitarist, definetely one of the best on the planet, and one of the most well known. When people think of soloist guitar players, you come to mind. Not only that, but you're a great teacher. You have a style that makes those that listen to you groove.
    :)