Which Death Metal Albums Are You Listening to Now?

Discussion in 'Music Talk' started by Mr. Scary, Feb 2, 2005.

1. Mr. Scary

Mr. Scary Bass-tard Child

im getting Hate Eternal's Conquering the Throne today. Supposedly their most technical/heaviest album. Ill try shooting it your way as soon as i get it.

2. jayswami

jayswami Blue J

None. ........................

3. Mr. Scary

^ was that even necessary?

4. ironmaiden513

ironmaiden513 New Member

theyre kinda power metal but..wintersun? they kick ass! besides that my behemoth, black dahlia murder, king diamond (i kno, not death metal) and nile cd mix i made, cuz im goin to their concert in may!! :rock:

5. Mr. Scary

if death metal fan finds out you're going to their show he's gonna kill you.

6. tejas

tejas ..........

^^Hehe, ur right. He most certainly will.

7. death_metal_fan

death_metal_fan oh goody, it's a woody!

I HATE YOU.

Man you're so damn lucky to be able to see Nile live. I've heard they put on a tight performance everytime. When are those idiots ever gonna come to Canada!!!!! :mad:

Anyway back on topic....at Mr. Scary's recommendation I've been listening to Necrophagist's 'Onset of Putrefaction'. I'm really liking it.

8. ironmaiden513

ironmaiden513 New Member

yeah lol im excited..btw its behemoth, king diamond, black dahlia murder AND nile who r going, not just nile if thats wut u thought. ok wuuut r ya guys sayin a death metal fan wud kick me bottoms cuz i listen to wintersun?? im confoosed

9. tejas

tejas ..........

^^ Nah man, see the guy who posted above you's ID. He's called Death Metal fan. He loves Nile and so we thought he'd hate you for being lucky enough to watch their show, and as it turns out, we were right.

10. Mr. Scary

I've been listening to Decapitated- Winds of Creation. Definitley a death metal essential. have any of you heard the new Dark Tranquility album? Heard its pretty good. Im a big fan of these guys and even consider them better than In Flames.

11. jamhead

jamhead Unknown Legend

er if i am not wrong, some of the death mettalers are racist (white power, supremacy or pride) especially the black metelars of northern europe.... borzum, dark throne...many others.... isnt that a problem ?

12. death_metal_fan

death_metal_fan oh goody, it's a woody!

Yeah Dark Tranquillity's new album Character is amazing. PM me if you want it.

@jamhead: Contrary to popular belief, most black metal bands are not racist or white supremist. The only really racist, Nazi band is probably Burzum (and it's a one-man band at that).

Some black metal bands however have been convicted for murders and church burnings. An fine example is Mayhem. You can read the complete story of Mayhem here - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mayhem_(band)

13. Mr. Scary

Character is AMAZING!!!

14. tejas

tejas ..........

Man, that Muhammed guy is amazing. Just too good. Really enjoying his stuff.

15. Mr. Scary

Did you check out Dechristianize by Vital Remains? Its amazing!

16. tejas

tejas ..........

^^ Well, not the whole of it, 4 songs to be precise. And i really like them.

17. Mr. Scary

Listening to Nile' Black Seeds Of Vengeance. AMAZING

18. tejas

tejas ..........

Listening to Decide's Serpents of the light. Really good album.

19. Mr. Scary

^ amazing album, but i like legion better.

20. tejas

tejas ..........

^Haven't heard Legion, will try it out. Thanks.