Which band should be straight away thrown in to hell

Discussion in 'Pakistani Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by m_waleed86, Sep 24, 2005.

1. Aka Oz

Aka Oz /\K/\ - Ozy

wat abt naseebo ;) .......

2. shak

shak Harrr!

who are ragga boys? neva heard thm .,.
    why dun throw .. sajjad ali, ali haider and fakhar in hell? oh yeah that gay guy ..whats his name? sh!t forgot ... the one who was in the band "awaz" anyway ... there were two guys throw them both in hell ... well ... mostly all the present paki poppers deserve hell
    (when i say hell .. i dun mean it cuz its a really cruel thing to say .. lets say .. umm they all get upset stomachs!!)

3. Aka Oz

Aka Oz /\K/\ - Ozy

Haroon @ shahrukh he brought awaz

4. shak

shak Harrr!

and he had another giu with him .. asad i think? .. he deserves an upset stomach as well

5. Quadrophenia

Quadrophenia Member

isnt asad karavans guitarist???
    :O hes c00l

6. m_waleed86

m_waleed86 KhaMosh GhuStAk

then there's.......humera arshad

7. jekyll

jekyll Banned

I said !
    Now lets see how u can throw me to hell.

8. rizaaj

rizaaj Forum Leader

i think no one should be thrown into hell... as each and every one of them works hard to come up at this level.. be it raga boyz.. fakhir, haroon, jupiters...jawad ahmed, humera arshad or what ever.. they have worked .. not hard but worked.. they deserve some respect...

9. Orange Guitar

Orange Guitar IGT's ALLROUNDER

yup..agree with rizaaj...any1 got guts to prove themselves????? Raga Boyz and Ali Sher are worst but humaray kehnay say kya farq perta hai :)

10. shak

shak Harrr!

hellllloo!!!
    its all for fun ... you really arent throwing anyone into hell ... as if you could huh!

11. JAZZ

JAZZ New Member

well i think every musician will be thrown into Hell for making musik
    ( according to Religious point of View )............ Hehe

12. nadish

nadish Active Member

Hey Hey Hey!!! u all r voting for multiple bands/singers... now here is my list... Most hated person on the top...

1. Raga Boyz and Huma Khuwaja (both are on top of the list)
    2. That Ganda, Maila from Liari (Paapi Chulo)
    3. Shahzaman
    4. Faakhir
    5. Haroon
    6. Ali Haider
    7. Shahida Minni
    8. Rahim Shah
    9. Jawad Ahmed
    10. Ali Zafar

now I hate all that "Talented" persons.... my foot Talented...

13. shak

shak Harrr!

oh its fakhir ..sorry in my last post i sent asad to hell ..not asad sorry .. he is a good guy .. i meant faakhir ..

14. rizaaj

rizaaj Forum Leader

now lets go and get asad back from there.. hurry or he will burn to death...

15. shak

shak Harrr!

yeah ... by the way .. he looked mighty cool with his ibanez iceman ... dunno why he changed over to epi les paul ...

16. rizaaj

rizaaj Forum Leader

some personal taste thingy... is that the one in karavaaan right?

17. sixstringsin

sixstringsin ||||||

every1 else xcept strings and junoon ;)

18. Orange Guitar

Orange Guitar IGT's ALLROUNDER

New Abt Strings:

They Are The Fake......in Live Concerts Asnd Session....bilal Only Plays Rythem Guitar And A Guy With A Yellow Guitar Plays Solos And Other Cool Fast Stuff.....who Is Standing In The Dark Portion Of Stage :)..........bilal Is The Worst Guitarist Of Pakistan.........its True.......you Can Watch It On Tv!!!!!!!!!!!!!

19. m_waleed86

m_waleed86 KhaMosh GhuStAk

yup even i have seen them a couple of times....and it seems like bilal doesn't do anything.....i have also heard that FRAZ ANWER has played solos in some of their songs e.g. DUUR

20. nadish

nadish Active Member

100 and 1% agree with u guyz!!! I've seen their live concert in karachi and Bilal was just doing nothing in the song Chaaye Chaaye. He just strum his guitar once, and the guiar played sound again and again, (Processor did all the work for him)