Where would you like to live?

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by bob-bobby, Jan 4, 2006.

1. shak

shak Harrr!

^belfast!! lol .. if you are brown and you stink .. lol dont ever go to belfast mate ... i guess you havent been to northern ireland ever .. just take my word for it ..
    oh and yeah .. dont take it personally .. i am brwon and i stink .. it was just a metaphor.. i meant if you are asian

2. .:SpY_GaMe:.

.:SpY_GaMe:. New Member

n u live there :p:

3. vishwa_81us

vishwa_81us Banned

how abt hell.. with yaamraaj...

4. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

Netherlands

5. Malaysia truly asia.

Been there 5 times and I can't get enough.

Infact I am buying a place there which is due for completion end of 2007
    Under the 'Malaysia my second home' scheme.

I know Shak won't like this but after 42 year in Brit land I have to get away.

I agree the countryside is beautiful, its just the hypocracy and double standards i can't take anymore.

6. can_i_play

can_i_play New Member

when i was in india use to thnk U.K would be great place.....
    but now i thnk India is much better.....

seems i will have nomadic style of living.......

7. PakPride

PakPride New Member

hmm...on second thought...id like to go back to Pakistan...my desh's mitti is calling me :) :)

8. i agree that im mean

9. shsnawada

shsnawada Cyborgs & Pasta

hehe.... Vegetarians (me) can survive but i'm a person who doesnt care about food (as long as its vegy). Other people seem to have problems... :p:

10. lan12

lan12 New Member

Everywhere in the world, but finally would like to settle down in India…I would like spend some extra time in Brazil for those obvious reasons :)

11. knight_guitar

knight_guitar Lead Guitarist

Bhutan.. !!!

12. sanju_strings

sanju_strings 50 Pai$e <3V/S<3 50 CeNt$

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.

shak u stink hehehe funny yaaar koi acha deo lay lay yaaar

well ya to b honest uk in whole is full of racism i mean how friendly this goras vll get end of da day u vll feel u r left alone i mean they wun understand ur culture n i vll never understand thers hahahah

belfast is rilly ruff lot of drugs i bin ther so watch out m8 ...... u may get sum abuse

ther goes da paki scum thts wat they call .......all da asains whether its indian ,pakistani or bangladesh

but whtevr they say they r d biggest looser cos 35% of national income of this country come frm asians

they drive big cars here they rule da capital london i mean 6 indian ministers sittin in ther parliament wah do u think vll v give thm any space in r parliament ?

13. zoomingrocket

zoomingrocket TeChNiCaL AdMiNiStRaToR

Baroda/Vadodara, Gujarat, India... the best city i have so far lived in...also my hometown...
    Apart from that, i would like to live in Mumbai... the city rocks!

REgards,
    Zooom..!!

14. Petunia

Petunia terminally dorky

SNIFF...I JUST WANNA GO HOME...

where ever the hell that may be!!! :confused:

15. BubblyMartini

BubblyMartini !!!HAWM

Hongkong

Pssst...Always wanted a cottage facing the beach..with a Beautiful view of the sea..
    LOL....talking like a true crab;)

16. nehemiah

nehemiah New Member

queens new york

17. m_waleed86

m_waleed86 KhaMosh GhuStAk

i really do want to live in the poshest corner of LAHORE......i have been to some of the colonies like defence to visit my cousins....and the chicks there were awesome...

well on a lighter side ...i do also want to live among the lush greenry of the country side of england or scot land

18. the_wizard

the_wizard Omega == God

Scandinavia, Peru and Japan