where will your guitar b in 10 yrs time

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by theguitaristofm, Dec 9, 2004.

?

will u still b guitaring in 10 yrs time

Poll closed Dec 29, 2004.
  1. of course what u thought

10 vote(s)
    55.6%
  2. perhaps

8 vote(s)
    44.4%
  3. no

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. guitar i've never heard this word b4

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. have ever thought that u may b njoying life at present but in 10 yrs time will we b still that carefree with our guitars n so on. many of us r students n youths in 10yrs will our enthusiasm for guitars still b there????????? :think:

2. d_ist_urb_ed

d_ist_urb_ed Genuflect b*tches!

In my hands, where else? I didnt take up guitaring only to leave it at a later stage. You cant discard your passion, for heaven's sake.

3. esgallindeion

esgallindeion Minstrel Knight

At this stage I want to be playing my guitar for as long as i can, professionally or personally (that doesn't bother me much now)... But 10 years is a very long time. Many things could happen by then. So, PERHAPS is my choice.

4. d_ist_urb_ed

Very practical dude, yeah, now that i consider it the possibilities are endless, i could be dead in 10 years for all you know(or in 10 minutes for that matter), however, i couldnt resist voting for the first option.

5. thecoolone

thecoolone Judas Priest My Guide

well in 10yrs time for a certainity i will be playin guitar better than how i play now !!
    it all depends on ones determination to master the guitar.
    if we see the history of the greatest guitarists they have been playin guitar for decades on. so to be able to achieve half of what they are, 10 yrs of practice will still leave room for learning and improvement

6. d_ist_urb_ed

I believe you can never 'master' the guitar as such........there's always scope for something more.

7. thecoolone

thecoolone Judas Priest My Guide

yeah i agree !! theres always room for improvement !!
    by mastering i meant to be able to play like my mentors Downing/Tipton and Smith/Murray

8. d_ist_urb_ed

Oh yeah, for me mastering would be to play like my Idol Yngwie.

bob-bobby likes this.
  9. jayanth

jayanth <.: : Call Quits : :.>

It will be where i want it to be...

10. bob-bobby

bob-bobby Extinct or Banned!

perhaps probably , if i get time out of my work and family , i will surely play my guitar as normal ...

11. madhura

madhura pani poori yum yum ....

the question was : will you still be guitaring .... ( hint: never mention how long !) ... so ... i guess even if all of us will be having family and work .... there will atleast few relaxation hours where i am damn sure .... ppl will love to play guitar ....right.....

12. bob-bobby

bob-bobby Extinct or Banned!

in that case , to be very very straight , i wont be playing guitar after 10 years ... prob will encourage my kid to play ...

13. madhura

madhura pani poori yum yum ....

@bobby: sweet :)

bob-bobby likes this.
  14. Natasia

Natasia ...

:think: thats diplomatic.... :p: :p:

as for me ... ofcourse... it will be by my side..... :) :) where else huh?????

15. jayanth

jayanth <.: : Call Quits : :.>

THats What i Am.. DIPLOMAT(Without The Diploma Ofcoursre)

Sad Joke...

16. pacificwaters

pacificwaters - .+:| Oriel |:+. -

"keeping my fingers crossed"......coz i want the answer to be the first option!!!

17. rizaaj

rizaaj Forum Leader

guitar is my first love, and music is my whole life, so offcourse guitar will be with me, infact more guitars will be with me......

can't even think of leaving it

i use to lock my apartments door so that my guitar does not get stolen.. lolz

18. DesiPride143

DesiPride143 BEHAVE!

i voted for the second option,,(perhaps) cause, u never no where u'll end up in next 10 years......

19. Hardknockerg

Hardknockerg Banned

well i think many of us wont b playing coz of various reasons no time children n other things so i chose perhaps

20. hi well when i said in 10 yrs i wanted to imply that our lives would have changed drastically wife children job n other so will guitaring hold the same spot n will we still b guitaring in 10 ys time