where i can learn guitar from?

Discussion in 'Beginner's Q&A Forum' started by coolest_guy, Oct 8, 2005.

1. coolest_guy

coolest_guy New Member

i am very new to guitar and i have loved it since my friend played it in front of me..even i got a guitar now but i dunno how to play through this and other websites i have got very little knowledge i can play very few tabs but i want to learn it properly ..i dunno want to go to class..due to some probs..probaly u might know that..

can anyone help me where i can learn guitar from??

2. #iR@

#iR@ GANDI BACHI RELOADED

\/\/eLc0|\/|E M@|\|! don't worry u r at the rite place to learn the guitar...... visit the begginers ques/ans. forums....... that REALLLLLLYYYYYY helps in playing the guitar.. i went through all this too....but still a begginer...... learning through this site........ BEST OF LUCK MAN! and happy playing! :beer:

3. anshphenomenon

anshphenomenon Rape me :boff:

welcome to IGT dude..
    if u dun wanna go to a classes and all.. u can use several guitar oriented sites on the net..they wld help u..
    u can try cyberfret.com..with a few others..
    happy playing..
    :beer:

4. vini

vini Repeat Offender

For seeking guitar related help or queries..Plz post in Beginner's Q & A Forum.

the thread will be moved to above mentioned.

5. abhimanjrekar

abhimanjrekar ----> Zhol-Man<----

cool this site is the best for the guitar things...no need to go classes...ask me also if u need anything.....i will be glad to help u out............

6. sayanakaharry

sayanakaharry Forum Leader

7. ambush

ambush _RASTA_man_

There atleast one thread like yours everyday on this forum
    so browse thu them
    people get tired of answering to the same question everyday

8. the_wizard

the_wizard Omega == God

9. guitar_man

guitar_man Banned

Go to a teacher.This is the best way to learn guitar.

10. Seher

Seher New Member

@coolest_guy.. If you live in New Delhi I can suggest you someone who is a very good teacher..!!

11. sunish bajaj

sunish bajaj Banned

hey seher . i live in new delhi. could u please sussest someone to me

12. prit_undead

prit_undead New Member

u need a teacher buddy

13. Seher

Seher New Member

@coolest_guy I took up my basic classes from Mr.Deepak Castelino.. He is a wonderful teacher.. He has his school at Alaknanda its The Signature Guitar School.. You can contact him on 9810039778.

I am Priya and I took up a week's workshop at IHC from him..!! Take my word he is wonderful..!!

14. samar_singh

samar_singh New Member

why dont u bcome part of my page