Where have our Indian singers gone?

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by saustin316, Aug 27, 2006.

1. smartsashank

smartsashank New Member

m sorry alpha1 this post was not for u, i know dat u will never gonna understand what i`ve written!!!!!!
    coz it is the language of HUMAN BEINGS........ :RollLol:

2. Iraqita_EP

Iraqita_EP New Member

id like to remind u dat not all human beings speak hindi written in english.....

3. CrYpTiC_angel

CrYpTiC_angel Rebelle!

Any one remembers Shanky and George cartoon series ... ?
    :RollLol:

4. Morbid_Angel

Morbid_Angel Sid the sloth

try to stick with english. Or write on a paper in Hindi. Take a snap. Transfer it to ure pc and upload it online.

Simple aint it?

5. smartsashank

smartsashank New Member

yooo

"TERI :cen: MEIN SUAR KA :cen:" did u understand what have i said??
    if u knows hindi u might be understood that! and if not then let me translate in english, it means "u looks buitifull" ........:Laughing:
    now u should give me thanx to say u "TERI :cen: MEIN SUAR KA :cen:"......

he ha ha ha ha
    dont fu(k wid me again.......... :shutup:

6. smartsashank

smartsashank New Member

hey arnold well i think u gave me a good idea to say in hindi, actually i think that my english is slightly weak!! will u plz clear the differrence between two words of english for me? :eek::

it is "WHAT IS DA DIFFERENCE BETWEEN SU(KING AND
    FU(KING" ?????????:think:

well i think the difference is that, usually u SU(KSsssssssss
    and mostly i FU(KSssssssss......:rock:

oh yeah it is the right answer, i got it!:banana:
    i think i dont need ur advice now, coz u

SSUUCCKKSSsssssssssssss again!!!!!!:insane: ha ha ha ha ha ha ha aha ha ha:RollLol:

7. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

^ [​IMG]

We have had enough (crappy) spam from you.

shsnawada likes this.
  8. Morbid_Angel

Morbid_Angel Sid the sloth

shashank go to sleep.

9. erutu

erutu terminally awesome

Isn't there some sort of smiley limit per post? Atleast that guy should have one. None should be good.

Cool westlife avatar retard.

10. Laeeq

Laeeq New Member

I am very disturbed by reading this that we still cant get along both sides...so what is the big deal if paki singers came and sang GOOD songs in the indian industry...thas where the ignorence of our people comes in where we fail to realize that we are The same people and we fall victim to the ploitics that devides our nations...there is HUGE amount of tallent in india and in pakistan and to find that tallent and acutally bring it out to the mainstream we need to work collabratively..just like paki singers sing in indian movies..indian singers are also found singing in paki dramas and stuff...sonu nigam sang a song in a drama on GEO tv and plenty of other singers along with their own paki singers...i think the music directors know wat song suits who well and you are no one to jugde them or the singers...plus that is the MAIN reason the songs are such big hits...atif, jal, nusrat, shafqat..rahat ali khan..great singers and no doubt just like sonu, kunal, and countless others..i think india makes enough movies for these songs to be distributed among all the singers..trust me no one likes to hear ONE person all the time..i am sure u remmeber the Kumar Sanu era..all songs belonged to him..that was also when hindi music was at its worst...i did not wanna even hear any hindi song..untill sonu came, and they started introducing all the new singers..finally i became so very interested in the music...and i think change is good and every singers brings a new color to the industry and that only helps the different kinds of listeners to stay interested...i hope not to offend anyone by saying all this i am just trying to be fair and impartial about who gets to sing what songs..and indian singers are still around they havn't gone anywhere just cuz 4 or 5 songs of paki singers became hit..doesnt mean indian singers are not there anymore...let us be a better and an open minded individuals about this and let the industry do what its doing...because that is ONE way both of our contries can come together and relate to eachother rather then hate eachother...thakns for taking the time to read...please think about what u are posting before u do..stop the ignorence..

11. thehundredthone

thehundredthone Well-Known Member

Happy New Year, and please use paragraphs. :beer:

12. nazr

nazr angel is my genital..

Laeeq for president of a united india-pakistan.

13. Laeeq

Laeeq New Member

HAHAHAH thanks Nazr had to say it...lol now i wonder where ALL the other IGTians gone..and why they cant comment specially the person who started this thread but anyways...hopefully this way we wont have jelous threads anymore lol

14. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

Did you not get what he said or did I not get what he said?