where are my points

Discussion in 'Feedback Forum' started by sumit, Dec 26, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sumit

sumit HaNdS uPPP!!

dear admn.
    2-3 days before i treid to steal some points .... where i lost more than 4000 points, so to recover few i refered few of my friends. 4-5 friends of mine for which i shall be awarded the points but till now i dont see my account having any points credited . when shall i get them :nw:

2. rizaaj

rizaaj Forum Leader

w0w i dint know that we get points when we refer our friends...

@sumit... You Lazy BUM .. .CHOR .. who was it anyways (you tried to steal of)

3. d_ist_urb_ed

d_ist_urb_ed Genuflect b*tches!

I think you get 100 points for each successful referral. Zoom will answer your questions. Meanwhile, since you're so distraught about the whole thing, i'll donate a few points to you. And you've learned a lesson i guess, stealing is bad, just look at your reputation dude, people who dont even know you will judge by your reputation whether you're a good member of the site or not. Dont try anything like this again, if you can help it:) just my $0.02

4. jayanth

jayanth <.: : Call Quits : :.>

@ Disturbed :- YOu are right.. Only if the person successfully registers, you'll get the points..

5. madhura

madhura pani poori yum yum ....

@rizaaj
    it was you ..... he successfully stole your 100 points ....

6. bob-bobby

bob-bobby Extinct or Banned!

@ sumit - a lesson for you to learn , dont steal rizaaj points ,.... unexpected suppose to happen ;)

7. d_ist_urb_ed

d_ist_urb_ed Genuflect b*tches!

Look at your public profile sumit, none of your friends that you referred have signed up. That explains why you werent credited with the points. Only after they register you will get the 100 points for each successful referral. And dont steal again, good lesson for you.

8. jayswami

jayswami Blue J

man u tried to steal just 100 points?
    100 se kya hoga?

9. zoomingrocket

zoomingrocket TeChNiCaL AdMiNiStRaToR

I hope the query is satisfied!
    Upon referring someone, your mail carries an unique URL address embedded with your userid, using which when your friend signs up... you get 100 points!

So if you want to see this happening instantly, refer those friends who are online the moment you are sending them mails!
    As soon as they signup, 100points are automatically credited!

THREAD CLOSED!

REgards,
    Zooom..!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.