when you say nothing at all

Discussion in 'IGT Soundtrack - Your Band, Your Gig, Your Music' started by shivi0401, Oct 19, 2006.

1. shivi0401

shivi0401 New Member

jozko likes this.
  2. jozko

jozko Banned

EXCELLENT cover shivi!!! nice guitarin nice vocals. ur rocking with gr8 songs, donno if reps are enabled, rgds

btw Ronan's video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AuJrEBtmM1Q

Think he also covered 'father and son' with none other than Yousuf Islam, formerly Cat. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ZBfnccgNB0 Interesting turn in Cat's life and more emotional vocal rendition as he transforms from frustrated son and top pop star to a great humanitarian and old father

edit: reps sent

3. ^ again im not able to hear anything with headphones shivi.. can u plz rerecord this...

4. shivi0401

shivi0401 New Member

dude...im able to hear the song wid ma lappy speakers ! dunno if u r xpecting studio quality recording ...am jus usin a 5$ logitech headset :(... btw wonder how jozko is able to hear it ?

5. shivi0401

shivi0401 New Member

Thanx Jo ...i used to hear the Ronan version of father n son wn i was at school ....the "Boyzone" stuff :) .... but i guez Stevenz original has the actual feel ....after all ,any song i believe comes out beautifully if you are able to relate to it..wt say ?

Devilshly_Pur$ likes this.
  6. lol shivi.. now i can hear your vocals and guitar cuz im not using headphones.. but believe me its very low to hear on headphones.. and now i can hear with full volume on 5.1 speakers..

ok on topic.. guitaring was good and singing to.. reps for sure..
    and i m not expecting a studio recording.. believe me. .lol

7. shivi0401

shivi0401 New Member

gues ur headfones are noise-proof :) ...wasnt tht bad..was i? LOL .. thx man..shal re-post the audio-slave one soon

8. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

You need to work on your voice as well as your guitaring. Listen to the song carefully, you've got a note wrong....where you play open A, you should be playing C.

You've got a nice voice but you need to project it better. I understand its a bit more difficult with the guitar but still....try projecting your voice better. You'll sound off tune at first once you're not supressing it but with practice, I think you can be good.

9. shivi0401

shivi0401 New Member

Hey incidentally i dint play an open A at all in the song ...i knw which un u r referring to ..the 'try as i may i cn never explain' ...has to be C..D ...but i continued with the G..D seq...yup shall work on it ...thx for review :)

10. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

darn, I don't have a guitar with me so I can't check but I thought you were playing A somewhere. Hang on.

ooh yeah, you play a B note there and not an A note. Anyway, it's not so hard....just shift your first 2 fingers on the G chord down one string each and play the same pattern.

11. shivi0401

shivi0401 New Member

...jus wna knw wt u guys use for recording ..mean the equipment ....i got a sucker of a mic ....lukin to get sm decent stuff..... ane suggestions ?