When Performing Live...

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by Iraqita_EP, Apr 4, 2006.

1. Iraqita_EP

Iraqita_EP New Member

Hey guys
    just wanted to ask....if i need to use a wah-wah pedal while im performing live hoe do i go about switching from the wah-wah pedal tune to the normal tune

.:SpY_GaMe:. likes this.
  2. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

Well you just press it hard, there is a switch underneath whch gets depressed.
    That acts like Wah on/off toggle switch.

3. ronnieanand

ronnieanand n00bier th@n th0u

If you are using a separate Wah pedal, then switch it on and off as and when required using the switch that is beneat the toe portion of the pedal. If you are using a processor, then have two patches of the same setting but have a Wah pedal assigned for one only, so while playing the Wah parts use the Wah assigned patch and use the other patch for any normal use.

4. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

:)
    Ronnie, Underneath the toe region of pedal, you will find a push button. (Processor)

So if you stomp hard on the pedal, that button gets depressed. It is just like turning wah on/off.
    Very much like standalone Wah.

5. ronnieanand

ronnieanand n00bier th@n th0u

:annoyed: :annoyed: Never knew that... Though AX100G manual talked about it, I could never find it.

6. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

Yeah but you cannot rely upon that thing to work on a gig.

They have put some rubber-foam sorta material around. So that only when you press really hard and suddenly does the pedal make contact with the button.

Not something that works all the time.

7. UjSen

UjSen *#!EVIL*!!

@iraqita>

which wah do ya have??

8. Iraqita_EP

Iraqita_EP New Member

hav to buy one...but saw a friend using one while he was performing and i cudnt get wat he was doing to go from wah tone to normal and then back to wah

9. shak

shak Harrr!

thats a bypass stomp switch ... you slam your foot (i have cheaop pedal it doesnt budge if you diont slam it) and it goes clean ..
    and yeah if you know a bit of electronics . you can re route your clean channel through the wah-wah pot to make it a vol swell pedal as well ;)

10. Iraqita_EP

Iraqita_EP New Member

so wat i hav to do is basically press the pedal hard to switch on and turn off the wah...is dat it...can u guys suggest any good processor with wah or a seperate wah pedal wich i can buy for around 5-6k from bharat music house??

11. Iraqita_EP

Iraqita_EP New Member

hey shak..do u no how i can change the title of one of my posts??

12. prit_undead

prit_undead New Member

u can assign the pedal to control the wah effect
    so in the toe up position its clean tone
    in the toe-down position its wah
    that way u can cntrl da amnt of wah u use