When is the Arcade going to come online????

Discussion in 'Feedback Forum' started by Addy Pant, May 18, 2005.

1. Addy Pant

Addy Pant Highway Star

Its been a lot of time since the Arcade has gone offline. When is going to come back online???? :confused:

2. cYpHeR

cYpHeR Banned

i ws waitin to ask the same ques....i havent played even 1 game....

rechts_234 likes this.
  3. deathdr_87

deathdr_87 Awesome Guitarist

some admin staff ahd psoted that itll be offlie coz of badnwidth problems - im waiting to beat shahrukh in copter!!!

pls. try and get it up as soon as possible... know ur already tryingu r best neways...

4. Addy Pant

Addy Pant Highway Star

Will some admin or mod Reply to this thread????????????????????

5. tejas

tejas ..........

Its offline because of bandwidth problems. As soon as those are sorted out, it'll be back again. Please be patient.

6. Addy Pant

Addy Pant Highway Star

Any definite date when it'll be up again??

7. shak

shak Harrr!

Bring it on... :dance: :beer:

8. zoomingrocket

zoomingrocket TeChNiCaL AdMiNiStRaToR

No date has been fixed...
    But we deciding upon a strategy to open it on weekends or some other way...

Right now, no definate date fixed...
    Sorry for the inconvenience ;)

REgards,
    Zooom..!!

9. deathdr_87

deathdr_87 Awesome Guitarist

i love copter - we played it in school really often in the library - yes we ahve pentium 4s with lcd displays and all - and wat do we do - play copter and minesweeper - silly isnt it???

my high score is approx 3000.. my friends ahs done 5900... hes crazy... but well i kick his butt at minesweeper... 60 seconds expert.... 25 seconds intermediate.. that reminds me - id ettter make a thread in the chit-chat lounge for minesweeper

10. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

Now I See The Possible Xplanation For Closing Arcade Corner!tats Bcoz These Fellas R Turning It Into A Chat Corner Like Thing.they Will Only Open It On Partticular Days.n Obviously We Cant See That Chat Option Nywhere Now!!!so This Arcade Stuff Replaces That!

11. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

hey zooooooooooooooooooooooom/mods,,
    pls kindly put when are you opning the arcade in the arcade option in the menu so that igtians can be ready for it!its not possible to check out everyday whether its there or not!

12. zoomingrocket

zoomingrocket TeChNiCaL AdMiNiStRaToR

Whenever we OPEN the Arcade.. it is available on the PORTAL Page in form of the Announcement & in all forums too!

Without those annoucements, you can very well take it for sure that ARCADE is closed.
    We dont open Arcade without public Announcements.

REgards,
    Zooom..!!